Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM is not permanent? Something I found!

Hi all.
So I have been looking and trying to gather as much info as I can about PM.
Ginie has made me want to start PM after my supply of BO is over.
Here is what I found:
Phytoestrogens maximizes the blood flow and estrogen distribution through the breast tissue. Your breasts will get bigger and firmer.

Pueraria Mirifica increases the fatty tissue around the breast. Pueraria Mirifica supports collagen which gives your breasts a soft but firm natural shape.

After starting to use the Pueraria Mirifica capsules results will show after 2 - 4 weeks depending on the quantity of tissue in the breasts.

The maximum increasement of the breasts will be achieved after 3 months of using Pueraria Mirifica.

Increases of breast size from 1 - 3 inches are possible.

If one stops using Pueraria Mirifica completely, the breasts will return to it's old shape again over time.

If you want to keep the increased size and firmness of your breasts you should lower the dose from 1 daily to 2 - 3 per week.

If you want faster results, you can combine taking the capsules with using Boom Breast Cream, also made from Pueraria Mirifica.

http://www.thaiherbalproducts.com/catalo...50_mg.html

OK.....
Wouldn't you think the seller of this particular kind of PM would "lie" and say "results are permanent", I think a lot more people would not want to order from them after reading that.
So many other PM suppliers are saying results are permanent after 6 months of usage.

Now even if PM isn't permanent, I wouldn't mind taking 1 daily to 2 -3 per week, but what if I want to get pregnant or something, I can't keep taking PM, and most likely I would need to be off of PM for 3-6 months before trying to concieve, so what will happen?? Will I lose my breasts???
That kind of sucks!
I really hope PM is permanent. Time will tell.
Ginie, beachbumbythesea, Isabelle, Prettymama, Marytay and others here, I guess we will look at how you do!
I think Ginie is way ahead of everyone, and I read that she is just using cream right now because she doesn't want to get any bigger.
Like I said, even Chiyomilk is using "maintenance" of PM, for 3 years!!!!
This definitley won't stop me from trying PM myself, but I was a bit disappointed after reading that.
What are all your thoughts???

Yes, maintenance is key. I think that over time, the new tissue will become permanent. Even if Chiyomilk completely stopped, I doubt that she'd shrink back to a small C cup. But as you said, I wouldn't be opposed to taking 2-3 pills a week. I'll pay 20 bucks every three months to keep my boobs, especially 'cuz I don't want kids anytime soon!

I think if you're using the NB, you won't have to worry about that. I'm on PM x2 and PM cream (off and on), and I was getting some swelling. I've only been on it about 3 weeks totally now, and will take a 5 day break after week 4.

My feeling (though I could totally be wrong) is that if NB is expanding tissue, it allows the PM to get in there and do it's thing even better, plus you'll get the permanent results from the NB.

But to tell you the truth, I LOVE being on PM. My skin has never been better, and there are countless other positives I could list to you. I never want to stop taking it! And if you're pregnant, your boobs will be huge anyway. Smile

There is probably a fundamental difference between the responses of genetic males and females to PM ( and other phyto-hormones).
Having said that, PM does work on males and produces growth of new underlying breast tissue which can be felt as well as seen. Since the biggest proportion of any breast is fat, the visible breast is significantly larger than the underlying 'real' tissue lump. I know from personal experience that stopping PM for as little as 2 weeks cause loss of the fat and hence visible volume, but there was no perceptible change in the underlying tissue size. A month or so after re-starting PM, the fat was back and things started to move forward again.
It is accepted amongst male PM takers that having reached your goal, whatever size that is, then a permanent low maintenance dose will be required because we have no natural source of estrogen.
However for a GG, it may be different, depending on age of course. If PM spurs your body into producing more underlying tissue, that should be permanent and then your own natural estrogen production, may be enough to maintain the fat content and hence the volume. However everyone is different so there are no guarantees of anything, and that may be why the website you quoted, warns that results may not be permanent.
I do think the 3 months growth limit is a bit wrong though, I'm still growing nicely after 9 months and Chrissie is still growing after about 2 years.

Pansy Mae

It's very simple: hormonal status changes -> boobs change. It's like that for ALL women no matter what their breast size is! My cousin has big boobs and when she hit 30 guess what - her boobs started shrinking and sagging though she hasn't had a child. Now her boobs look seriously deflated, there's a huge visible difference! Before 25-27 hormones are high but after they drop breast tissue is the first to show the change. How can breasts be perky and full if your estrogen/progesterone/prolactin levels fall?

I wouldn't mind taking maintenance dose of PM because it prolongs youth, seriously, it postpones menopause and makes menopause symptoms lighter, it strengthens hair, nails and beautifies skin, what else a women can want from a supplement? Smile My "sun spots" (brownish, on face mainly) almost disappeared, I take a lot of other suplements so I can not be sure what did what but I'm very happy with the results.

When I look at Chiyumilk's pictures I can not imagine that from size G or H she can shrink back to a small B but I can imagine that w/o PM her breasts will look a bit deflated.

I was communicating with a few girls in Asia who are also doing NBE and all of them continue taking PM, very low doses, after they had reached their goal. Some are just greedy and can't stop, some don't dare quitting PM because they're afraid of loosing the volume.

Very interesting. I've been considering taking PM when I start my program, rather than doing Wahaika's program, only because it's so complicated, and I know myself well enough to doubt whether I would really be able to buckle down and do it consistently. On the other hand, I've seen plenty of people who have done that program and have maintained their growth for up to year after they stop completely (they usually stop posting after that). None of the woman who achieved growth using the typical greenbush combo (FG-SP-WY), as the base of their program, continue to take maintenance doses, as far as I know. I'm gonna look for info on people who got a decent amount of growth on PM, and then stopped cold turkey. Thanks for reminding me about this issue. I totally forgot!

`
(12-08-2011, 09:21 AM)Ginie Wrote:  It's very simple: hormonal status changes -> boobs change. It's like that for ALL women no matter what their breast size is! My cousin has big boobs and when she hit 30 guess what - her boobs started shrinking and sagging though she hasn't had a child. Now her boobs look seriously deflated, there's a huge visible difference! Before 25-27 hormones are high but after they drop breast tissue is the first to show the change. How can breasts be perky and full if your estrogen/progesterone/prolactin levels fall?

I wouldn't mind taking maintenance dose of PM because it prolongs youth, seriously, it postpones menopause and makes menopause symptoms lighter, it strengthens hair, nails and beautifies skin, what else a women can want from a supplement? Smile My "sun spots" (brownish, on face mainly) almost disappeared, I take a lot of other suplements so I can not be sure what did what but I'm very happy with the results.

When I look at Chiyumilk's pictures I can not imagine that from size G or H she can shrink back to a small B but I can imagine that w/o PM her breasts will look a bit deflated.

I was communicating with a few girls in Asia who are also doing NBE and all of them continue taking PM, very low doses, after they had reached their goal. Some are just greedy and can't stop, some don't dare quitting PM because they're afraid of loosing the volume.

Ginie, I think the pig placenta is what made the sun spots go away. When you mentioned that, I did some research, and it appears that pig placenta is excellent for reducing sun spots and for making skin healthier and younger looking.

Hi ladies, I don't mean to horn in here. But I was reading through the PM section to educate myself more on it, have a friend interested in it. And I was looking at Chiyomilk's program and I have tried lamb placenta during a NBE routine before and it didn't seem to do much, so now I'm curious if pig placenta would, I tried to find it but can't find it on ebay, amazon, or swanson vitamins. Anyone stateside know where to find it? If it's good for sunspots and such I'd definitely like to try it.

(15-08-2011, 02:47 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Hi ladies, I don't mean to horn in here. But I was reading through the PM section to educate myself more on it, have a friend interested in it. And I was looking at Chiyomilk's program and I have tried lamb placenta during a NBE routine before and it didn't seem to do much, so now I'm curious if pig placenta would, I tried to find it but can't find it on ebay, amazon, or swanson vitamins. Anyone stateside know where to find it? If it's good for sunspots and such I'd definitely like to try it.

Hi Anastasia,
I think Ginie mentioned that she could not find pig placenta in Europe. I believe she posted a link to a Japanese online store selling it in her program page.

Anastasia,
I think its very hard finding pig placenta here in the states. I know Ginie is ordering pig placenta again from Japan. I really have not seen any site that carries it, other than japanese websites.

Although, pig placenta might have a role in reducing the sunspots, I didn't know that.
But, I have read lots of things about PM, and PM, DOES reduce sunspots. SO I don't know if its actually pig placenta or PM that got rid of Ginie's sunspots or just a mixture of both.
Another thing, Ginie, even mentions that she is taking lots of other supplements so she doesn't really know what did what.
Good Luck though!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon