Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Indentions wont fade. Need Help :)

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening: I came on here about 6 months ago about another subject but now I need help on what to do with indention's Smile

I brought the NB XXL system and it came today, after reading the instructions and taking a shower I pumped for 10 minutes as it stated on the instructions on each breast. After an hour I pumped each breast again for 20 minutes, I think that's where I made the mistake of over pumping because now on the top of breasts there have the indention lines and the shade has gone reddish purple, its faded a little bit since left it for about 3 hours but my mum can still see them and shes getting abit worried.

Is this natural to have the indentations like this? it doesn't hurt at all but they are visible and also is there a way to clear the indention marks? Smile

It would be great to hear your reply

Thank you Smile

Aiko, the XXLs put a lot of pressure on your skin when you pump, you might want to start with only 10 minutes a day until you get used to them (for about a week orso).
You could also look into adding some sort of padding to the domes, I have no experience with that but there are lots of posts about the best materials for that.
As for the lines you´re describing, my guess is they aren´t indents because those are whitish, scar-like marks. If you are having red lines, they will fade by themselves (they tend to go away overnight), sometimes a hot shower will help. If you still feel they are too noticeable the day after you pumped, just take a break until they´re gone and perhaps massage with some arnica gel. Afterwards you can start pumping again but very slowly.

Do not take to heart!

I think its bc the pumps end up putting a lot of pressure on the top of your chest when you're standing or sitting. Try lying down when you pump and the pressure should even out around your breasts.

The question that pops into my head is did you start with the XXLs? If so why did you start with the biggest dome size? What is your current bra size? I'm thinking you started with the XXLs and they are just too big for you. I was a 32B when I started and I started with the M's even now I cannot completely fill the Contoured L's and I've been using NB off and on for 2 years. I am now in between a 32D and 32DD btw. I have the XL's but barely fill them either. So my guess is the XXL's are just waaaayyyy too big for you. The XXL's from what I hear (I never seen them in person), are like huge salad bowls and they don't even fit most female chests. That usually the ones that use them are male users because of the broader chest but even then they usually start with the M's or L's and work their way up. If you use a dome that is too big for your size, you run the risk of having to overpump just to keep them on thus causing tissue damage. If you cause tissue damage you can LOSE those tissue cells, thus LOSING breast size. So it is best to find the dome size that is best for your size currently.

Hi Anastasia,

Here is a link with her breast size:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7931

At the time of this post it was 32 E-F..ahhh how I wish for them..Big Grin well DD would be nice..

Yea, I'm thinking she should have started with the countoured L domes or the XL domes, I'm thinking the XXL's are too big to start with. Especially on a small frame.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon