Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to know what herbs to start with and amount..

Hi everyone...I've been reading through the threads the past weeks and i see there are so many different programs that work for people..I just don't know where to start. There are so many herbs out there how to know which works best for you or at least which to try first and how many a day also does it matter what day in your cycle to start these herbs?...I had bought Fenugreek, Saw Palmeto and Wild Yam (i've read a few people taking these) I wanted to start with doing the herbs because it seems cheaper for me to try first..I also have ordered the noogleberry which I hope will come in a couple weeks. If anyone can give me advise? Thanks so much!

Hi Jayga,

A WY program works best for mothers who breastfed:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8403&pid=28848#pid28848

If you're young but over 21, or prone to acne, you may need hops:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8387&pid=28763#pid28763

The forum are road testing a variety of very different pueraria mirifica (PM) programs at the moment. You can try to find someone like you who has success with one of those. The easy way is to post your stats and let others find you Smile

Hi Isabell.thanks for your response..where would I post my stats?
I am

32 year old female
3 kids breast fed all
Before kids I was 34AA While pregnant and breast feeding the largest was a full B...now 2.5 years after breastfeeding....I'm left with a negative cup...meaning probably 34AAAAAA.
I don't smoke or drink..drink lots of water
I eat healthy sometimes but still love my junk food
My periods are regular and I don't take any other medication.

I don't know my measurments..but I am 5'2 and weight is 102lbs

Hi Jayga,

Then indeed Wild Yam is the herb for you: the first link in my post above from yesterday.

It is easier to help you for experienced forum members if you post your stats in the "Personal Programs" section of the forum. There are a lot of examples there. Once you decide on your program, post it there too.

Happy growing!

I was just wondering..does Saw Palmetto interfere with the birth control pills?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon