Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol and St. Herb

i've been taking St. Herb for the past 2 months or so and am getting soreness and fullness. i am also experimenting with other PM brands to see if i can find a cheaper, but still effective route for PM.

i ordered Ainterol extract from a seemingly reputable seller on ebay and it saids the seller is from Thailand. well i just got a tracking number for my item and the tracking number indicates it's shipping from Hong Kong!

Ainterol is much cheaper than St. Herb but if i had known it's coming from Hong Kong, or China, i wouldn't have purchased it. St. Herb products are always from Thai Land.

i read a news article in the past about how some tea company in china added cement and fertilizer into their tea to make it weigh more, thus selling it for more profit. there are soooo many stories of shady practices like that from china. makes me question the authenticity and integrity of Ainterol. are they really getting their PM and manufacturing it in Thailand, or is it so cheap because it's poor quality PM, and manufactured in china?

I've had 4 lots of Ainterol, purchased via e-bay, and all 4 have come direct from Thailand by Thai postal service, but invoiced via Ainterol in the USA.
Without a lab I can't tell what is actually in the capsules, but the results speak for themselves ( see my avatar).
( I have no connection with this company other than as a satisfied customer)

Pansy Mae

i have been using ainterol and after just a week noticed swelling so i am going to continue with it as it seems to be working. it was also from ebay x

yeah i think i have a little swelling too
using ainterol pills from ebay
its day six now

did all of your Ainterol packages that you bought from ebay come from Thailand?

i don't know why mines came from Hong Kong.

which ebay seller are you buying your Ainterol from?

Hi,
Yes all of my Ainterol came from Thailand
e-bay link is http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ainterol-Pueraria-Mirifica-Big-Breast-Pills-500mg-x300-/190347665324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c519adfac

Pansy Mae

Unfortunately, there are a couple Ainterol sites (see below for probable explanation) On the site I have used, you have the option of receiving shipment from Thailand (can take 14 days or more) or from a US distribution center (still Ainterol Natural Products brand) for a couple more dollars. Since I have had trouble with shipments from Thailand into the US (from another PM seller on eBay, not from Ainterol and not advertised as Ainterol brand) I usually opt for shipment from the US, and get it in 2 or 3 days. It works better for me because I am in the US.

Ainterol does sell their PM to resellers, both bulk PM as well as their Ainterol branded capsules, which includes many if not most on eBay. Since I have had trouble with eBay sellers in the past, if I can get it cheaper or for the same price elsewhere I do that instead of eBay. From my experience, ordering from eBay is dicey at best. If you don't use Paypal you have almost no recourse if the seller is shady. The original poster probably ordered Ainterol brand from a reseller, not directly from Ainterol itself. I have NOT had any problems ordering directly from an authorized US distributor of Ainterol Natural Products.

The site I use: http://www.ainterolherbs.com
They claim on their site that they are a "US Authorized Distributor" of Ainterol Natural Products ™, and offer shipping from Thailand or the US.

The other site (apparently the owner of the Ainterol natural Products trademark.) that says they ship directly from Thailand: http://www.ainterol.us

Hope that helps.

Quote:The site I use: http://www.ainterolherbs.com
They claim on their site that they are a "US Authorized Distributor" of Ainterol Natural Products ™, and offer shipping from Thailand or the US.

Yes.. I ordered from this site too but at the time didnt know about the US deliveryDodgy.. next I am most def. going to use it cause it took about 2-3 wks for it to come.. If I am not mistaken you make the choice at the time when you add to cart not at check out.

Right, you choose where they ship from when adding it to your cart. Good point.

Cheers!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon