Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What type of cream/oil suitable for BO method?

Hi

I'm a newbie here and nice to meet you all Big Grin

I've decided to give the BO method a try as yrs ago I've done the herb , then Pueraria pills. Didn't work. Gave up. Now I'm thinking of getting Ultra Breast...waiting for them to re-stock. SighSad Can't wait to start Tongue

I'm wondering of doing massage during the UB duration, but most, if not all that i found , the creams and oil are compatible for herbal methods. Ie, those cream / oil are phyto based, and if i did my due diligence correcetly BO + phytoestrogen don't mix as they will counteract wth each other? And the ones i found who coupled wth oils such as shea butter, borage, epo all that seemed to be doing the herbal method.
Maybe I missed it, but can anyone doing the BO/UB thing advice what sort of massage application , oils / creams that they are doing that is COMPATIBLE & COMPLEMENTARY to BO/UB method?

Thanks all.

Anyone pls?

Thanks.

Booby batters are what you are talking about that have herbs in them. That's only to be used in an herbal NBE routine. As far as massaging while taking UB, I suggest the chi massage, you don't use lotion for that. But also if you want to use an oil, cream, or lotion, use any store bought brand. That's it. I personally recommend using a cocoa butter lotion so that when you do grow you are preventing stretchmarks. But yea don't use a PM cream or herbal cream. Just a regular store bought lotion or oil.

Hi Anastasia,

Thanks so much for the tips.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon