Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I wear a bra and why do I feel insecure?

Sorry, I haven’t been posting any new updates lately. I have been busy lately with school and my new office job, so I haven’t had time to continue my breast journey. Anyway,
I have two questions about bras and sudden insecurities

I stopped wearing bras a few mouths ago when I discovered padded shirts. I now find bras extremely uncomfortable, but I am worried that this may be unhealthy for my breast. Are my breasts small enough to wear padded shirts instead of bras? My bra size is a 30B, but that size is impossible to find so I wear an uncomfortable 34A. My measurement are 27above 30 26below. Should I start wearing a bra again?

My next concern relates to sudden insecurities towards my breast. I thought I was content with my breast size, but lately my insecurities with them are creeping back. My insecurities became prevalent when I started my new office job. I feel that my breasts are giving me an unwanted youthful appearance. No one takes me seriously at my job because I look years younger than my age. I want people to take me seriously in everyday life and the work place. I know this is not really a question, but I just wanted to see if anyone could relate to this situation.

Thank you for reading Smile

Have you tried 32A? That would probably fit better than a 34. I know walmart, target, kohl's, and of course victoria secret all carry 32A bras. I know when I was that size that's where I got them.

Now as far as the office job and thinking they are treating you different due to breast size, that's completely untrue hun. I'm a 32D almost 32DD now, and when I first started my recent job NO ONE TOOK ME SERIOUS!!! And this is NOT my first job of this kind. I have done nothing but sales and marketing since I was 15, I recently started as a sales consultant at a dealership, and at first no one took me serious. Unfortunately, no matter how old you are, how experienced, etc. you have to prove yourself before someone will take you serious. Confidence is a BIG key. What I did and still do is block out people treating me like I don't know anything, I just keep going. I keep doing what I know to do, of course I don't know everything and I learn daily. But there is a way to learn without letting them know you don't know what you're doing. "Fake it till you make it". I still sometimes have issues of someone talking down to me, thinking I'm stupid, you just brush it off. Don't let it get to you! You keep doing what you are suppose to do, exert confidence and trust me you will get more respect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon