Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for Anastasia and others

Your situation sounds like mine. When I first tried NBE, I tried Breast Gain Plus, it was the SAME product as Breast Actives, it is what the company first named it. They changed the name after lawsuits. When it was Breast Gain Plus it was just pills, no cream or anything like that. I bought a 6 month supply, spending $300+ they had a so called full year empty bottle guarantee. I took it like I was suppose to for 6 months and NOTHING. The good thing was I didn't get any bad side effects from what I could tell. But I got no growth or sensations at all, I think at most I just got moody. After the 6 months I of course went to get my money back, I knew I was only going to get the price of the product not the shipping or taxes. But then found out I would also be getting less than that because of "processing fees" and also I had to PAY for MORE shipping to ship the bottles back to them! UGH! Even after all that, they assured me I would be getting a check in 2-6 weeks for like $200 something. I waited, no check. Called them after 7 weeks, they said sorry for the inconvenience it'll be another 2-4 weeks. Waited, nothing. Got the same run around. Then they would just hang up on me when I would call and ask. And I didn't yell or curse! I should have though. So yea after that I gave up thought NBE was a scam.

Then 2 years later, same as you, a friend bought me one of those Easy Curves devices off TV, cause I complained how my AA boobs sag lol, I know crazy but they did! Well using that it did firm them up more than they were. It filled them in some. I didn't grow but they at least filled in some. So it gave me hope so I researched NBE again. That's when I found the BE Board, it's a forum like this one, just much older, and it's inactive as far as I know now. The famous Lucille Sorella's ORIGINAL program is on that board, and it's NOT what she pushes in her book! But yea anyway, found that forum and I already predecided to try Zoft breast gum. I took it 6 months as directed. And I grew 2 inches from that. Then later tried individual herbs, that didn't work out. Then as we know here I went with NB and UB and got to the size I am now. So yea don't give up, BA just sucks period, I hate them. They are a scam and the scum of the earth for selling false hopes.

Oh and you say you'd be happy with a small C or D LOL I said the same thing! Now look. LOL Booby greed will get you!

OH WOW!!
When I get those side effects from BA, I threw away the 4 sealed bottles I had left, I too, bought the 6 month supply with creams! Threw all of them away! I figured that NBE was not real and surgery would be the only way to grow bigger boobs. Oh how I wish I had found this forum 2 years ago!!! To be honest, this is what I did, searched online for breast enhancement pills, found BA to being the #1 best selling, just went with them. I did not do my research, probably if I had did, I would have found this forum and other NBE methods. I just feel so upset that I wasted 2 years. I really feel like I would have been a C or D by now Huh
I would have tried one thing after another until I found something that worked. I read an old post where, I think it was itsjust4fun91, that said, if after 3 months of BO/Herbs/etc, you don't feel or see any changes, then it probably won't work. I'll make sure to look and find that post of hers.
I have a plan, I will not give up:
I am now on BO, I actually am seeing little changes, I think BO kicked in, I feel like my breasts are fuller, or probably its the NB doing its thing, either way, I will give BO 3 months, if I see growth, even a little, I will continue with it for at least 6 months.
If no growth, my plan is go to PM, again 3 months, if I don't grow with that, I will try the Zoft gum. Okay I am thinking way ahead!!! I have to be positive!!!
Oh and I will use NB forever!!!! LOL!
I think its a great thing for growth.
Oh and I did find the Zoft gum around the time, I bought BA, and I was like "No way, Chewing gum can give me bigger boobs" , but I guess you, Anastasia, proved me wrong.

About the booby greed, I understand. Its like all that we want is more and more and more! Its just like how kids are with candy, once they get some, all they want is more!
Sometimes I imagine myself having large C or D cups, hopefully I won't have to imagine and it will be reality!!!! I would be so happy and proud of myself.

Anastasia,
Did you notice that you were having more discharge than usual when using BO?
I am getting lots of discharge, but I do remember that I used to get lots of discharge during my puberty years so I guess that's normal??

Yea, whatever happened to you during puberty is likely to happen while on BO. So if you had more discharge, you'll have more while on BO. Since I've been back on BO I sleep more than usual at night, want to eat more, and I've been getting one or two more pimples than usual and these are all things that happened to me during puberty.

Anastasia, did you think that most of your growth was from taking BO or from using the Noogleberry? I read on another thread that you have used PM, too.

Anastasia,
Are you still considering the stem cell fat transplant breast procedure? I "spoke" with you about it 2 yrs ago. Dr. Malan in AZ. I consulted him (via web) & was told I didn't have enough fat. I'm a definite pear shape so I thought I had loads of fat on my thighs & butt but my pictures to him said no. Thinks he's wrong.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon