Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Syn's Program

Hi Syn.

I love and hate your avaitar pic..she has beautiful body from what I see and want those titas..(what I mean,I want those kind of titas on my body not want hers..lol) and love what she is wearing...

Anyway, I am the same size as you 5'-4, 116, and 34Bish.. I want to go back up to my weight 125 which is dam hard just to put weight on and at that weight I was a 36c/d I want them back..Big Grin anyway if you read my program it tells you alot about why I am on here..

Ok..First I would say is I am having a hard time with my appetite, is there any advise to give that would induce an appetite, what do you eat in one day.. can you list the foods you eat and about how much just so I can get an idea if I am getting enough cals.. what does your man do for weight training..do you follow him.. I weight train the best I can with what I have at home and I hardly do cardio..I need to gain if I want tita growth..correct...I think this is my problem that I am not able to keep the weight on and I dont want to not workout cause I want to stay toned..I only workout for 30mins 4-5 days a week..mostly glutes and hams..not too much for the chest cause I dont want to lose the fat there and in the booty..ok..done rambling sorry..Rolleyes
Heart 

Beachbumbythesea, my avatar is a picture of a anime doll, I wish I had her boobies too!

I'm not sure what would help to induce an appetite, but I find trying new recipes really gets me hungry, I get tired of eating the same thing over and over.

Though here is an example of what I would eat on a typical day.
Morning
2 eggs with some lemon pepper seasoning.
2-3 slices of turkey bacon.
Or
1/2 cup oatmeal with honey. Sometimes I add blue berries, you can also add some nuts.
Or
1-2 omelets. I use 2 eggs to make 1 omelet.
Or
A bowl of cereal. (Sometimes I'll mix in a scoop of protein if I have plain cereal like Cheerios).
Or
Protein shake if I'm in a hurry. But I usually take it as a snack.

Snack
Protein shake, nuts, or fruits

Lunch
1 Sandwich. I add 3 slices of ham.
Chips
Or
2 tuna cans with olive oil, chopped tomatoes, onions, parsley, and mayo mixed in (Sometimes I leave out the mayo).
Chips or crackers.

Snack

Dinner
1/2 chicken breast, beef, shrimp, or fish either fried or grilled.
1 cup brown or white rice. (brown rice has more protein)
And whatever extra side dish I'm in the mood for.

Snack, if I get hungry again.Big Grin

For liquids, I drink water, orange juice, pomegranate juice, or milk. But I mostly drink just water. When I don't work I'll have the time I'll make tastier meals like pancakes, french toast, shrimp cocktail, shrimp tostadas, spaghetti, etc.

I do follow some of my husbands workouts, but he works out very hard and some workouts I have trouble doing, like pulls ups, I can only do 2! Blush I'll make a list of all the different workouts I do and post them up as soon as I can. I can't remember what all the workouts are called so I have to look through my magazines to get the names.

I do 3 sets of 10-15 reps and rest for 30-60 seconds between sets depending on the workout. For abs/flat tummy I do as many reps as I can till I can't do anymore because of the burn. I want to keep my body guessing and to prevent it from plateauing I don't do the same workouts week after week, I'll change 1-2 exercises for each body part the next week. Also, I do upper body one day, lower body the next, then upper, etc., so my muscles have time to recover.

I know the workouts, but I don't keep track of all the names, hehe.Blush
I went ahead and looked through my Oxygen magazines and found the names.
So, here is my workout regimen I have for this week:Big Grin

I use weights for everything except the reverse dip, 180 rotation, and ab exercises. Some I only do two exercises per body part because I go as heavy as I can and it really tires me out.
Day 1
Triceps
Dumbbell extension
Reverse dip

Shoulders
Front dumbbell raise
Lateral dumbbell raise
Reverse dumbbell flye

Abs
Reverse crunch
Leg raise

Day 2
Quads/Glutes
Squats
Sumo squats

Glutes
Standing hip extension
Bridge

Calves
Calf raises - with toes pointing straight
Calf raises - with toes pointing inward
And the sumo squat above gives me a calf exercise with toes pointing outward

Day 3
Biceps
Curls
Hammer curls

Back
Barbell bent-over row (or standing dumbbell row)
Stiff-legged deadlift
180 rotation

Abs
Bicycle crunch
Oblique bench crunch

Hi Syn,

Thank you very much for posting all that.. and you know what we do just about the same stuff and food too..If we were roommates we would probably get along great.. I just started upping my carbs to gain.. I use ankle weights too and the shape shoes..they work.. I have to look into the 180 exercise sounds familiar..I also have a chin up bar that I started using ..haha could only do 2..hey at first couldnt even lift myself up..Big Grin I am limited at this time with using weights..when I get my own place...woooo hoooo... all I would need is a good bench and more weights and maybe a stepper.. I been thinking of doing sprints for the glutes and hams..I read that it doesnt burn that much fat.. I was going to sprint slow and then after each rest build up faster and faster, also I m thinking of going to a local school to use the bleachers..use really want good booty and hams, my hams are flat, actually they are better since working out I see them forming..isnt cool to see your own body change to good and it is all yourself doing it..such an awesome feeling..

Thank you again and you did a very orginized jobWinkBig Grin actually I might just print that out..

Quote:my avatar is a picture of a anime doll, I wish I had her boobies too!
An anime doll...lol.. never freakin heard of one, go fingureBig Grin Yes her titas ...if we try hard enough we may get them..I am really determined too..I bet your that way too..to me this NBE is a way of life for me now..I am enjoying learning all this stuff..very interesting stuff and meeting nice people too..

Later girl..Cool
Heart 

Hello everyone,

So I took some time off taking the pills, and of course any little swelling I got went away. I know it's normal and I will have to be consistent to make it permanent.

I did some reading here and there and realized that I needed vitamin C to go along with the collagen/gelatin pills I was taking. I might get some today if I can. My period starts soon, don't remember exactly when since I didn't keep track of it but I know it's soon and I want to have everything ready to begin on day 1.

Another thing I'd like to get is GABA, Maca, and PM. I've been looking at the Ainterol site and I'm just not sure whether to order PM now...I'd like to try it but my husband got me two jars of fenugreek and it did seem to work especially when it made one of my boobs noticeably bigger than the other. Gahhh! What to do!!!???

...just my luck. -_- I had to go pee, and I got my period Dodgy
Welp, guess my body made the decision for me. Soooo, I'm going to take 3 fenugreek pills a day instead of two and I need to at least get that vitamin c and add it ASAP. Oh I almost forgot, I have some vitamin c lotion that I will be using for my massages instead.

Good Luck! Happy growing...

Gotta keep us updated, please!
Heart 

Ok so I was able to get Vitamin C. I'm also going to try and massage more often whenever I get the chance.

I googled information about hormonal imbalances. I was quite overwhelmed by the info since some sites would say that I have estrogen deficiency, others that I have progesterone deficiency, another that I have excess androgens, and sometimes all three! Drawing from the info I got, I went and bought some soy isoflavone (with cranberry) capsules.Smile
A bad thing about me is that I have a very big sweet tooth and have read that it's not good for NBE. I get somewhat desperate if I don't get any sweets, gaaahhhh. =[ But I will try my best to avoid them as much as possible, especially for the price of bigger boobies. I'll probably eat a fruit here and there just to avoid actual candy. Must.be.strong.

So far I have added to my program:
3 fenugreek instead of 2 a day. Morning, afternoon, and night.
1 Vitamin C in the afternoon - 500 mg and
2 soy isoflavone, one in the morning and one at night - totaling of 100mg soy (and 400mg of cranberry).

It took some guts, but I decided to post some pictures of my small breasts. Blush I took these since the day I started my program but never had the guts to post them. But I really like seeing before and after pictures when looking at other people's programs, so I figured why not? The quality isn't great though since I took them with my computer, but it's good enough. Now I just gotta stick to my program so I can hopefully post some 'after' pictures later on. hehe

Hope everyone has a good day!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart 

So the past week I've been taking my modified program, and for some reason I started getting headaches.Dodgy Though I was able to find the culprit and it was the fenugreek. So I'm back to taking 2 a day, and I guess I'll hold back on purchasing PM since it might be to strong for me.

Oh and I think I most likely do have excess androgens. I was wanting to take Maca for that added behind benefit but decided against it since I read through the forum that it's not recommended for those with excess androgens. So in the meantime, I'll hold back on that as well. Though I did get some saw palmetto.

Sooo, that will be all the pills I will be taking for my program...unless nothing happens. Though of course if I find a better deal online for the same product/mg then I will switch brands, NBE can get pricy!

*side note* My mom gave me a mint plant a while back so sometimes I drink mint tea.
*It's so hard resisting sweets! I've also noticed that I eat a lot and I mean A LOT of carbs and apparently that's a no no for NBE; but since I workout at times my body probably uses a good chunk of it for energy.

Anywho. I'll be posting my current program in in profile when I can.

Nite nite!

Hi Syn,

I just love the idea of getting an herb straight from the plant. Is that a mint plant you can keep at room temperature?
Heart 

@Isabelle
I've had it outdoors this whole time and since winter is coming up I've actually been thinking about bringing it indoors soon. I asked my mom if it could be kept indoors, and said that it could as long as it gets enough sunshine. I'll try keeping it by a window or a light and see what happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon