Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

need help!

Hi,
I am new to this site.Even after I gave birth to my 2 kids,I didn't grow big breasts.The worst thing is when I tried to loose weight in my butt and thigh,I couldn't. But I lost in my upper body(flat and bony).
Every time I try to gain weight,i gain only on my lower body.I am ready to take herbal supplement if it really works.I need big advice to grow my breasts bigger.My size is34A.I barely fill 'A'.

Hi,
I am new to this site.Even after giving birth to my 2 kids,I didn't grow any bigger breasts.I tried to loose weight in butt and thigh,but my upper body got flatter than ever.I am willing to start herbs.i need help in choosing herbs and dosage.I am 35yr old.My bust is 31.5.
Looking forward to any reply.

Sorry! Both questions are mine.After posting first,it didn't come for a while.So I posted again.

I take Bovine Ovary instead of Herbs. I can't say for a fact since I haven't taken them, but do recall a number of women on the old message board saying they had issues with weight gain with the herbs, though you'll have to check with them to be sure. Maybe you could try the noogleberry pump. I just ordered one for myself after seeing some great results some gals had from using it. It works without using herbs really well. So if weight gain is an issue, it might be the better way to go. You can check out some pictures of the results ladies have had from it at the website www.noogleberry.com and best of all it's pretty darn cheap when compared to some of the other options we all try here. I paid 400 for a 13 month supply of my Bountiful BReast pills (bovine Ovary) which I love. Don't get me wrong, but I didn't know there were cheaper options at the time either.

I've gained 2 inches from using the Bovine Ovary, but am hoping combining it with the pumping will give me even more impressive results, yeah, I guess booby greed has kicked in at this point. I started out saying I would be thrilled just to fill out a B bra, but after reaching that, now I want more!

Thanks for the reply.I checked the noogleberry website.I am going to order for one.Thanks for the information and also I am doing research on Bovine Ovary.I can't wait for the changes in my life.

Yo're welcome, I hope some of the other ladies that use herbs will be able to give you some answers about the herbs also, so you can make a choice. Once thing I think both have in common is the noogleberry pump, or one like it, so glad you are going to try that out as well.

I forgot to mention that there are also generic versions of BO that are cheaper than what I did, but, I like mine and probably wouldn't change over because of it, but I did want to mention there are way cheaper ways for it also.

Hi--
This (<<<---click me!) is a good place to start, as far as figuring out an herbal program and dosages.

I'm taking fenugreek and fennel, plus gelatin and borage oil. It's really a matter of figuring out what works for you. If you scroll down to the bottom of the main forum page, you'll see a link that says "Old Breast Nexus Site." Click on that, and it will take you to an archive that will cover just about every possible NBE topic. I did a lot of reading before I chose my own program. Nobody can really tell you what will work for you--it's just trial and error. But it helps to be informed, so you'll know what does what, and what to change if nothing's working. Good luck!

thanks T-belle.I browsed ur link and also by going thru the archives,I gathered lots of herbs names.I want to know which one makes more weight gain.already I have big lower body and dont want anymore.
And also I want to ask 'itsjust4fun91',how the Bovine Ovary works,isn't it giving weight gain?If not,how come it works only on breasts?will appreciate replies.

From my understanding Bovine Ovary creates breast growth by putting your body into puberty again. I was on it for some time without any weight gain and that was also while quiting smoking, which really concerned me as a potential weight struggle. I only have good things to say about the BO. For me it's been a god send as it has really leveled my hormones out so nicely, meaning it's reduced my pms symptoms, which is fantastic as a side effect.

PS. since you are concerned about weight gain I do have a suggestion for watching it a bit closer. I figure if you truely get breast growth that is at the least going to be a small bit of weight added, but to keep up with where it's going, I've taken my measurements from head to toe and check them once a week to make sure my hips or thighs or arms and waist haven't changed to insure even if a pound shows up, I can say where it did and didn't go. LOL

where did u buy Bountiful Breast?How long u have been using this to get this result?I am planning to try it for a while.But 4.5 months supply itself costs $349 from BountifulBreast.com.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon