Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long did it take for your Ainterol to arrive?

I ordered it about a week ago, but I'm not really sure when it is supposed to get here.

Im still waiting for my order to come aswell been almost 3 weeks to get it state sidee and still nothing. The tracking order they sent said its waiting to be sent to the states is what I gathered. Im curious aswell to how long people have waited to get theres.

I ordered mine on July 26 and got mine last Saturday. So about four days. There's a shipping option prior to checking out that will ship it from the United States for an extra charge. Otherwise, it says it will take about 14 days.

Hi Bela,

I ask the same question and in this link I will post even explains for the next time you order which I didnt even know..good info in this link

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8459

I guess I am one of the lucky ones. I always choose the two week shipping option from Thailand and I get it in two or three days. Twice I ordered this way and both times, the shipment was sent out for a U.S. location.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon