Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking of using... Can anyone tell me?

Hi everyone!

I am currently on a PM regimen which is working for me. I love Gcup's progress and I'd like to try NB along with the PM, as it seems to give great results.

I am extremely fair, so I'm wondering about that possibility of indentations. I already have some stretch marks, but I'd like to know if the color of my skin might make a difference? I read that you can avoid permanent marks by using a great lotion/oil and moving the cups slightly each time you use it. I use PM cream; hoping to use that, chi rotation, and then noogle...

Also, I have slightly tubular, deflated-ish boobs, and they're pretty wide set - so no cleavage without a good push up bra. Is this a good thing for me? Even more so than size (I'm a non-full C), I really want roundness and nipples that don't point to the floor. Smile

Thank you!

If you are tubular I think NB would be perfect for your regimen. It worked wonderfully for me and I was slightly tubular. As far as indentations... if I don't tan I am very fair as well, so fair that during winters if I don't go to a tanning salon, I have to wear the lightest shades possible for makeup! So believe me I understand the concern. I got ring marks after pumping each time, at first they took a couple hours to disappear, but over time of pumping they now go away within 30 min. Also taking a hot shower right after pumping helps. And the campers tape method was what I used when I first went to the XL domes, that helped as well. But I do not have any permanent indentations, whatsoever. The kind of lotions I used to pump with... I used ones with cocoa butter mainly, they prevent stretch marks. I also believe in using that type of lotion while pumping everyday made the stretch marks I already had on my breasts from child birth and breastfeeding less visible! I used mainly, palmers cocoa butter formula. If you go with an NB be sure to keep hydrated, drink plenty of water, be sure to pump everyday for as long as you have time for and can handle. And you should be fine. Also for correction in shape... I recommend also breast massage as well as chest exercises. Once I strengthened my chest muscles I believe it lifted my breasts and helped them become more round. That's my theory anyway. Hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks Anastasia!

I do the Chi rotations plus PM cream plus heating pad right now, which has definitely increased their size slightly (I've only been on it a week and a half), and made them more firm. I'm really excited to try NB; Lucy says to start with the large contoured, so that's what I'm going for.

After looking at the before and afters over on the NB forum (which are AMAZING!) I actually look like boobalicious's before photo, so I have high hopes. Smile

Great tip re: the cocoa butter, I think I'll get on that. I also ordered the soft pads for the cups, and I'll follow the placing them in the oven trick that seems to have worked for people re: rings.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon