Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast actives breast enhancer product

UGH! I hate breast actives, they over advertise BS. Every woman I have talked to that tried it, including myself got NOTHING from using it!

And when I tried getting my money back from the crap they sold me that DIDN'T work, after 6 months of taking it and doing everything they suggested to a T. They gave me the run around, I NEVER got my money back. They like to scam people then not back up their guarantee.

U tried breast actives and it didnt work?
I was pretty sure it was a great way to increase the size! I mean they sound so reliable and ive done my researchers and ive stumbled across several people who claim they did see an improvement! this is pretty strange then :S

If you read the old/archive forum you'll see that many women here tried breast actives and only 2 or 3 saw any results. So it seems it does work some of the time but the success rate looks like it's pretty low.

I didn't mind that it didn't work, but they shouldn't offer a money back guarantee if they aren't going to honor it. I know everything in NBE is not going to work for everyone. And yes, all those so called reviews on the net are paid ads, nothing more. They just advertise ALOT!!

Hi Anastasia,

I read your post and I could really understand your frustration. As far as breast active is concern, it has good a good public review.

I would like to recommend some other breast enhancer. You could try it out. I don't whether you are familiar with it or not.

You can try either Zoft Breast Enhancement Gum or Brest Success.

Cheers.

Unfortunately, just as women here have not had much luck with Breast Actives, they haven't had much success with Breast Success or Zoft either. This is simply from what women have reported here as their experience.

Hi I came to this forum to ask about breast actives as welll about a month ago.

I was about to press the click button on my order for breast actives, but decided to call their custom service first. I was had to call two different numbers and when I finally reached the correct number, I was on hold for about 30 min before a very rude man answered the phone. I asked him about the money back guarantee and he said - yea, you get your money back and hung up. So I went back to the website and read the 'terms&conditions' which state that you get your money back on any un-opened bottle with a certain restocking fee. So I googled breast actives money back guarantee and stumbled on a website where women complained about not getting a refund or those that did got back maybe 20-30% of their original purchase due to the un-openned bottle and restocking fee issues. Still, I thought, even if their customer service sucks, if it works, does it matter?

So I googled breast enhancement forums and found this one and made a post asking about commercial NBE (which is about a month old) and was told that it doesn't work.

I browsed the site for a few hours, found out everything I needed, went to my local vitamin store, bought everything - supplying everything myself is more expensive for a 6 months period than using breast actives but I prefer it because I control the dosage and so on.

I've been on this for maybe a little bit more than half a month. I'm still trying to figure out what's right for my body. I've noticed that my breasts feel heavier and are firmer. They are still somewhat the same size, but my bra feels tighter and they feel larger and look more "inflated" than they did before.

colemancol, if you read further into my posts you would see my experience with NBE, I have tried many things the past 4 years. Have had success with some, and I have used zoft gum, I grew 2 inches with it. But it stopped working after 2 months for me. Also when I took breast actives it was called breast gain plus and was only a pill product not a pill and cream. And back then their guarantee stated... "empty bottle money back guarantee" you were suppose to send them the empty bottles and supposedly get your money back minus s&h. But I never got mine back. In short through my own research of it, and as red_azalea found out, they are nothing but rude scam artists. And unfortunately have a very big marketing budget apparently, but don't put enough money in customer service and in their product for stuff that actually works. All they care about is the money, not what the client gets. If I were to ever endorse a NBE product it would be noogleberry, zoft breast gum (but tell others how it actually only worked for a short time for me), and Ultra Breast. Currently I'm taking ultra breast and so far have awesome results.

What can I say, good advertisement works. I got caught up in the amazing reviews and all the promises too. I was just about to order my own 6 months, why not right? It’s the #1 breast enhancement product on all those honest review sites. Many people still don’t understand that it is an advertisement gimmick. Thank God I was broke at the timeTongue. I also read the terms and conditions, and saw the return policy was on empty bottles minus a huge restocking fee. How are you supposed to know if a product works if you can’t try it out? Only a company that can’t trust their own product would do that. With all the women ‘just giving it a try for 6 months’, they don’t need returning customers. I know I haven’t tried it, but I’ve heard enough from other women to convince me it's a scam. Also it convinces many women that NBE doesn't work and they turn to plastic surgery.

indeed Hazel, the first thing I ever did in NBE was Breast Gain Plus (the first name for Breast Actives, hmm why would they need to change their name??? think about it!) and after the experience with them, I gave up, but didn't consider surgery just tried to accept myself the way I was. But then a friend of mine bought me that easy curves device, though it didn't make me bigger it did firm them, so I started researching again. Went with zoft gum for 6 months and did grow 2 inches in the first 2 months, but nothing after that. Then I took a good amount of a break, and then I tried individual herbs, had some nasty side effects, stopped after 2 months and did a complete body cleanse, took a small break then started BO. I was pumping during taking individual herbs, during the break from supplements and now while taking BO. So far I'm liking it. Before pumping and BO I was 34 inches on the fullest part, now I'm 35 1/2 to 36 inches. I was 32 inches above nipples, now about 34, sometimes 35. Underbust I'm 27-28 inches so my bandwidth is suppose to be a 32 bandsize. I'm glad I went back into looking for NBE or I would never had found something that works!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon