Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying NBE for the second time!

Bug 

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum, but not new to the idea of NBE. I tried the Breast Success capsules for over three months with absolutely no results, which really discouraged me. I bought them off of eBay for half price, so now I'm wondering if they were even the real deal. Also, I have a few questions...
I'm a 20 year old female, who is 5''2, and 107 - 110 pounds. I lost about 43 pounds over a 1.5 year period with breaks in-between. Before my weight loss, I had decent sized breasts, but I was very unhappy with the rest of my body. I decided to lose weight, and I am now content with most of my body, but I have lost my breasts... I have an A cup, and I feel it's disproportionate to the rest of my body since I have a 24 inch waist, and 36 inch hips. I'm a boob girl, and my boyfriend is a boob kind of guy, so it's very important to me even though he says he loves my body including my breasts. I still want big boobs! LOL.

I've had an irregular period since I was 10 years old. Sometimes it would come every three months, sometimes every 6 months, sometimes every 2 months; I never know when it's coming. I went to the doctor, and she told me that I might have PCOS since I unfortunately had A LOT of body hair, gained like 30 pounds over a short period of time, and had irregular periods. I was then checked for cysts in my ovaries through an ultrasound, but was told there was nothing there... I actually wasn't too thrilled about it since I thought it may be the reason for all my symptoms. I was then referred to a gynecologist who said she thought I DID have PCOS. She told me that sometimes you can't always spot cysts through an ultrasound, so she wanted to give me a pep test. However, I haven't had it done yet... I don't even think I have PCOS since it wasn't too hard for me to lose weight; it was just a lifestyle change.

So here are my questions and concerns:

Since I have an irregular period, and I MAY have PCOS, will it affect my breast growth? If I go on birth control to regulate my period, will it also help with my breast development, and/or will it cause me to gain weight? My doctor said I have a little more testosterone and a little less estrogen than I should; does this affect my breast growth? Is this why Breast Success didn't work for me? Should I not even TRY NBE until I regulate my hormones? I was thinking about purchasing Bosom Beauty; has anyone had any experience with it? Does Noogleberry work the same..?

I'm SO sorry for my long rant, and all my questions! I just thought all this information was necessary for you to understand my situation. I don't want to set myself up for failure.

I want to thank anyone who takes the time to read my post, and those who answers any of my questions. I really appreciate it! <3

Welcome Xiris,

That's an awful lot to manage at the same time. I think you would do best to sort a few things out with the gynecologist first: PCOS or not, normalise your cycle, balance T and E, find the right bcp for you. All that is going to take a while.

Meanwhile, read the boobie foods section and the PCOS forum: you may be doing it yourself somehow, and it took me a lot of reading to find out what I was doing right and what I had to change. There are also a lot of discussions on bcp. Read Gogirlanime's posts: she has some similar experiences. She just set up her program.
Rainbow 

(31-07-2011, 12:17 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Welcome Xiris,

That's an awful lot to manage at the same time. I think you would do best to sort a few things out with the gynecologist first: PCOS or not, normalise your cycle, balance T and E, find the right bcp for you. All that is going to take a while.

Meanwhile, read the boobie foods section and the PCOS forum: you may be doing it yourself somehow, and it took me a lot of reading to find out what I was doing right and what I had to change. There are also a lot of discussions on bcp. Read Gogirlanime's posts: she has some similar experiences. She just set up her program.

Hi Isabelle!
Thank you so much for all the information. I really appreciate it. Smile I'm going to get my hormones and cycle sorted out like you said. I'm so happy to have found this forum. I would have never known about any of these methods of NBE, and I really love reading your posts, Isabelle. They're very informative!

Thank you Xiris,

and good luck at the doc's!

Hi Xiris,

Your experience is very similar to mine..I am having some good progress but still tweeking my program..go to my program and read my stats and what I went through and youwill see very similar to you..except I am 47..The only thing is posting my changes in my progress are in other threads too...you have also alot of the symptoms I have and had...below is the link to my program..

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8440&page=1

i am also in similar situation. my doctor thinks i have PCOS but my ultrasound looks fine. i took prescription progesterone pills the first month to force myself to menstruate. after that, me doing 2 weeks of PM pills then stop completely and using natural progesterone cream, i was able to have my period without the prescribed medicine.

i was on birth control off and on for almost a decade. i'm 30 now. i tried NBE during the time i took bcp but had no success. but everyone is different.

bossom beauty is very painful and more expensive than noogleberry. if you're considering bossom beauty, i would recommend you look into noogle berry instead. though personally for me, i don't think i've had the same success with it as all the other girls.

Hi girls!
Thank you all so much for your replies! I'm sorry I haven't replied; I've just been trying to figure things out.
I took your advise, Isabelle, and I went to my doctor, but in all honesty, she hasn't been TOO helpful. I still don't know if I have PCOS, and she seems to think that I "probably" have it, but doesn't seem to think it's important if I know for sure... She disagreed with my gynecologist, so I honestly don't know what to think, because like I said, I have many of the symptoms, but weight loss for me was not hard.
Anyway, I've been taking birth control pills (Cyclen) for about a month and a half now to regulate my menstrual cycle, and maybe help with some of the symptoms that I'm experiencing (excessive hair growth, acne, etc). So far so good. I also ordered Noogleberry to try it out, and have been using it for about a month and a half as well, and I absolutely LOVE it. I love the swelling that I get. I gain about 2 - 2.5 inches with the swelling; it's amazing, but I haven't had any permanent growth yet. I find it very relaxing, and look forward to using it every day. I love the growth that I get, however, the red circles are pretty annoying, so I'll have to do something about that. LOL.
Sorry for ranting yet AGAIN.
I've heard a lot about PUERARIA MIRIFICA and Bovine Ovaries, and I'm wondering if I can combine any of them with my BCP. OR, if there's a way I can do what you did lled34aa, and find a way to regulate my menstrual cycle without BCP. (Thanks for your advice BTW! I'm happy I chose NB instead. (Smile I really do care about my health, and don't want to jeopardize it, but if I can gain breast tissue at the same time, I will be thrilled.
Do any of you wonderful ladies have any advice for me? Is there any good brand of Pueraria Mirfica that I can get from eBay for a good price? What about Bovine Ovary? What are your opinions? Thanks so much for any advice! <3

Hi Xiris,

Check lled34aa's program page. She managed a yes-or-no PCOS situation and during the last two months, gained breast size while losing weight. Her PM program may be exactly what you need.

For BO, you may be closest to Anastasia, or maybe Melissa4u.

Good luck!

(27-09-2011, 07:13 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Xiris,

Check lled34aa's program page. She managed a yes-or-no PCOS situation and during the last two months, gained breast size while losing weight. Her PM program may be exactly what you need.

For BO, you may be closest to Anastasia, or maybe Melissa4u.

Good luck!

Thanks for replying again, Isabelle!
I really want to try PM, but I since I just stated birth control, I don't think I should stop, since it is working, and I don't think I can use both at the same time. However, I read that I can use BO with BCP, so I looked at Anastasia's program page, and I now I'm really interested in UltraBreast. It's a lot cheaper than Bountiful Breast, and seems to do the same job. I think that I should use UltraBreast along with my BCP for at least 6 months and see how it goes. If I don't really see results, I'll try lled34aa's program. PM sounds great, but I just really need to take care of my menstrual cycle. Do you think this is a good option for me? I heard that you have to have a certain body temperature, and eat lots of protein while on BO. Do you know anything about that?

Thanks so much for everything!

Hi Xiris,

Only what I read. Anastasia writes that if you count right, you're probably already getting enough protein. Body temperature is usually a matter of popping some thyroid supplements (kelp and L-tyrosine).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon