Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage tips

Rainbow 

1. Exfoliate (gently, and not on the nipple area)
* It helps your breasts absorb the product more.
* It improves circulation.
* keep your breasts supple.

2. hydrotherapy it was mentioned in flat2fab.
* not only good for massage but Good for general breast health
* if you dont want to use hot and cold motions just using either has good
benefits as well if you prefer hot (i do) make sure its not too hot and
just finish off with a cold blast.
* improves circulation.
* using warm water will open your pores and will also help your breasts
absord the product more aswell.

3. Try to use vit E in your massage i do my morning and evening massages
as normal (without vit E) then after my shower i use avons bust firming
cream along with some vit e caps opened init and i use this to do slaps.

4. Experiment -
* find the right (cream/lotiom/oil) that works best for you.
* if your using powder herbs (solids) in your (cream/lotiom/oil) let it seep
for atleast a couple of days and shake a few times a day then
when you're ready to use make sure the solids stay at the bottom
to do this when you pour some on your hands or breasts tilt the
bottle this way only the liquid comes out and not the solids.

Share your own. Tongue

i didn't know about the exfoliation. definitely doing that now. thanks for the info.

I have heard through some forum that a combination of Lavander Oil and Tree Tea Oil has estrogen like effects. So i have decided to give it a try...i have made a oitment with the above herbs and am using the deer massage tech...my breast messurement is 42.5" and will see if it makes any difference, in some months from now will keep you posted.

I've read that cleary sage and fennel oil have an estrogen affect.

Will start using those today.

Hey ladies,

just a quick question about breast massages. I read in flat2fab but i'm confused about the directions of the rotations for each side. when they say in clockwise/anticlockwise direction, how should i look at it? i mean like, mirror reflection or what? i tried to follow the diagram but im still confused@___@ can anyone help to clarify?

don't mess up your head with clockwise anticlockwise. you will go up on the outside and down on the inside.

Hi!
This is great information for massage. All massage tips is very nice. These tips is useful for all ladies. Thank you so much for sharing this tips.
Here,some tips for breast massage tips.
A good massage involves control, feeling and right timing. It is vital for the masseuse to be aware of the body and its reactions to his or her touch. A massage can defeat its own purpose of relaxation and healing if it is done incorrectly. A full attention is a must as the process of manipulating the body's tissues and muscles is a serious task. Here are some simple massage tips to ensure a good massage therapy at home.
The most important tool here is your hands. Many people like to go straight for the massage oils, but this is a mistake. While the oils can be a good idea, the best tools of the masseuse are the hands. Keep your hands smooth and clean as you get ready to pamper someone.

These tips are looking very effective. I have a plan to go for massage in next week. I 'll try to keep these basic tips in my mind. I was not using Vitamin E in my massage ingredients but now i must try to use it. Thanks for the sharing such effective tips with us.

Slowly and carefully use your hands to twist the breast in a clock-wise and anticlockwise direction, being careful not to put too much tension on the breast. Apply the breast cream around on only one breast side first. Supposing that your breast is a circle, alternately use both palms to massage your breast that by drawing the breast upwards starting from the crease and inwards by from the side.

Thanks for your tips. Good information.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon