Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Could PM help regulate period?

I've been on weaker herbs for the past 2 months and have decided to start PM. I'm taking Dong Quai to regulate my period, which it has, but I wanted to know if taking just PM would regulate it, so I wouldn't have to take DQ anymore. I understand I should only take it the first 14 days of my cycle.

I plan to take low doses of Hops, Wild Yam, and Fenugreek during my ovulatory phase, and higher doses of Red Clover, Fenugreek, Wild Yam, Hops, and maybe Maca?

I am new to PM. Personally I have found that it has messed up my cycle BUT it is all done to getting the right amounts, which I obviously am not. I have read in a lot of places that after a few months, at the correct dose PM with give you short, light, regular periods.
I think it is different for each person though, I am sure someone with more experience will reply soon.

Hi Bela,

Most of my answer is in our other discussion:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9142
You probably know girls traditionally looked higher up in table 3 around ovulation day.

Don't know about maca yet. I have a lot of studying to do on it. Just started this morning:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=32180&highlight=maca#pid32180

Dong quai helps maintain healthy estrogen and progesterone levels.

In order to have a regular cycle, estrogen, progesterone and other hormones have to be at the right, level.

PM mimics estrogen, so PM will only help in a case of estrogen deficiency. So if you have a progesterone deficiency, PM will not help with that and your cycle will most probably be irregular.

Maca may just work for you since its an adaptogen and helps balance the hormones (bring everything to its right level)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon