Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this normal?

Hi everyone!

I noticed today while in the bath that along with a soreness, itchiness (mostly in nipple area), and a few of those stabbing pains, I also have pain in my armpit area! Is this normal??

Also, I try to follow the Ainterol guidelines for using the cream and keep it away from the nipple, but inevitably it seems to make its way there anyway. Is that a big deal?

Thanks!

As for the cream by the nipple area, someone said it has a bleaching affect to the nipple that it will lighten it.. I have gotten it on there by mistake and it hasnt changed anything..I guess if you keep putting on it it will do what they say

Just a thought or guess about the armpit area..try massaging it..it will hurt some while doing it..it may be that you need to drain it..so by massaging suppose to drain it.

Thanks Ms. Beach! I totally did massage it just now, and now it's itchy?! WTH? Tongue

I do chi rotations 2x daily, along with the "knuckling" all along the boob areas. I thought that was supposed to help drain too?

And thanks re: the cream! I haven't noticed any bleaching either, and I can NOT NOT get it on the aeriola because mine is half my boob LOL

(27-07-2011, 12:32 AM)idreamofD Wrote:  I can NOT NOT get it on the aeriola because mine is half my boob LOL

I have large areolas too, bummer!
I don't think I would mind if I had big breasts to make the areolas proportionate, I look weird, small breasts with huge areolas! Damn it!!!

@melissa - I feel like women who have large aeriolas but smaller boobs were supposed to have larger breasts, but somehow their growth was stunted way back when. The women in my family (for the most part) all have a DD or more, and they're larger than I am weight-wise. However, I think I should've had a full D, which explains my nipple/aeriola size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon