Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHY MOST NBE PRODUCTS DO NOT WORK AS THEY CLAIM TO. NEW COMERS ESPECIALLY: PLEASE READ

I am not an active member of this forum but I do swing by from time to time for info and I would like to now share some of my own. Hopefully most of you agree and or understand.

From all the research I have done on Natural Breast Enhancement, including buying a number of products myself including Clevastin, Naturday, Breast Actives, and the Noogleberry, what I can say for sure is that:

1. A GREAT deal of advertisement plays into this. It's about making money. These companies will do whatever they can to get your money in their hands so don't buy into it so easily! As im sure we all know it is very easy to post fake or deceptive before and after pictures to win over desperate customers.
2. This is the main thing I wanted to share. The CONCENTRATION of herbs is almost NEVER enough. What this means is the supplements that they are selling with combinations of herbs such as fenugreek saw plametto and others are FAR TOO LITTLE to enhance the size of your breasts in the 3 month time or even 1 week time that some such as NATUREDAY have claimed. WHY do they do this? MONEY! Similar to how greedy doctors have been exposed for (and this is very sad i must say) DILUTING treatments for cancer patients, these companies knowingly give you amounts that are INEFFECTIVE so that you will continue to buy the products in hopes of attaining results, only putting more and more money into their pockets. And then, after you've spent about two arms two legs and the leg of a friend, you end up with little if no results. And they can easily cover it all up by saying the product is not guaranteed to work for everyone or you are not following the program as directed... YET! Their sites always boast "1-3 cup sizes guaranteed" or "see results after just one week!"
It is all about marketing and doing what it takes to take YOUR money.

3. If you do your research, even for a strong root such as maca the required dose ranges above 15 000 miligrams PER DAY for breast enhancement! But how many mgs are companies suggesting? 300? 500? and creams with WATER as the MAIN INGREDIENT??? NOT NEARLY EFFECTIVE!!!

4. Now don't get me wrong, it is possible for some to see results from these products however it usually takes MUCH longer than the 1 week or 3 month period, it is not remarkable growth, they likely used MORE than the reccomended dose, or they already have larger breasts which grow with aid from the supplements. But for those of us with little to no breast, minimial amounts of herbs are for the most part useless.

I have not given up on NBE but I am tired of being robbed by all these companies who play on our weaknesses which in this case is the desire for larger breasts.

What does work?
I'm no expert but I believe your diet and activity level plays a larger roles in breast growth than genes do. Body building women tend to have the smallest breasts, along with asains who have some of the most healthy (non fat) diets, while women in the west tend to have the largest breasts and also diets containing the most fat. Correlation or causation? Rhetorical question of course.

So. What to do now.

Eat healthy! a healthy body promotes the best growth of all kinds. This means eat lotttttts of FRUITS and VEGGIES, drink LOTS OF WATER (becareful of tap water and bottled water containing FLUORIDE as I have recently come to find that it is VERY detrimental to our health. VERY.), Take your VITAMINS!

Be sure you're eating a good amount of calories so your body has fat to store in the breasts. Unfortunately for myself, most of my fat goes below the waist (my butt is 39.5 inches while my breasts barely fit into an A cup) so the more I eat the bigger my butt ultimately gets. A friend of mine is the complete opposite as she recently grew to DD or perhaps E in breast size from working at and eating LOTS of Burger King but, has a relatively flat butt. I'm not saying go order the entire menu at BK. Understand how your body stores fat and gaining a little weight may benefit you in the ways you desire.

DO consume HERBS in the right amounts! The highest, most natural, and safest doses are what to look for.

Make sure you're getting enough PROTEIN as it too is essential for growth.

EXERCISE! But don't over exercise (bodybuilder)...

Well thats about all I have to share right now. I'm currently finishing my Naturday supply since I bought it and might aswell. I've probably gone through 10 liquid bottles and one jar of capsules which got me nothing. Breast actives did nothing. Clevastin did nothing. The noogleberry was the worst experience of all as not only did it do nothing it left circular marks on my chest which I am now trying to remove with a bleaching like cream.

I HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS YOU ALL TO ACHIEVE THE BREASTS YOU DESIRE.

OH BY THE WAY..

I recently ordered Maca in 500mg capsules which are 10 times concentrated = 5000mgs per capsule. And the dosage is 3 per day which = 15 000mgs per day which hopefully will give me results. I will be back to let you all know how it goes.

HAPPY BREAST GROWING TO ALL!!!

As a noogleberry user, I would like to add my comments so that newcomers do not think the negative comment regarding this product is gospel, but just the opinion of one person.

Noogleberry is actually very reasonably priced, they do little if no advertising, it's mostly word of mouth from satisfied customers like me. Check it out yourself at www.noogleberry.com and make your own decisions.

Very informative. Thanks for sharing!

I agree with Sissy, I'm a noogleberry user myself, and find it the best product I've used yet. And I've used many in the past 4 years. And like Dija I have a big butt. My butt measures 39 inches, hips 36 inches, waist 26, and bust currently is 35 1/2 inches, underbust is 28 inches, and this is from doing NBE, I was 32 inches on my breasts before any NBE. So I have gained 3 1/2 inches all together. In the 5 months I've used noogleberry, I've gained 1 1/2 inches without swelling. With I'm 36, so gained 2 inches. And 1 1/2 may not seem like alot to some, but for me it turned me from a 32B to a 32C. But noogleberry won't work if you don't do it everyday and be consistent with it, so it's not for everyone. If you have a busy lifestyle then you may not have the time for it, then there are other options. Now like Dija I used Breast Actives, well to be more accurate I used Breast Gain Plus which was what Breast Actives was first called. Back then it was only a pill product, now it's pills and cream. And I used it like suggested and changed my diet etc. for 6 months and had no results. And also didn't get my money back from them. So my experience with them was not good. But, everything in BE is individual, what works for one person doesn't for another, and what doesn't work for one may for another. So really everything is trial and error. But if you stick through it you may just find what works, then it's all worth it.

Happy Growing!

Love the way you have shared the post buddies, Thanks for sharing with us.

All I use is Fenugreek extract liquid and pills from GNC costs me $18 and I have seen great results.

Thanks for the info!!Smile
I am easily attracted to ads of those sites.. Smile

Im starting my program later!Smile
individual herbs..
Thanks agian..

Feel there is some truth in what Dija has quoted, told my own GP i was taking plant herbs with a view to gaining breast growth and althoug she didnt talk me out of it she did say that in her view i was wasting my time due to the small ammounts, of herbs taking on a daily basis, but hey that didnt stop me. I think we all live in hope that one day there really will be some miracle boob growing item, but in the meantime we all just play about with what we can find.

Also feel some results could be a case of mind over matter, for instance you come on here and read about the effects of certain herbs, so you take them and convince yourself you too are getting the same results.Was some test done a few years back, trying out a new pain killer 100 people with headaches were given new tablet to try, 50 had the tablet and the other 50 a placebo...something like 75 people said their headache went after taking tablet...mind over matter!

This is almost an eye opener for me. Im not aware that what will happen around breast enhancement and thought of doing it.
Thanks again Dija.

I completly agree with you on $$$ being the number one thing companies out there care about. I was on Breast Actives for 4 months and all I got out of it was an irregular period; mine usually lasts 8 days ( a lot) and on the fourth month of the program it lasted me 17 days. Donq Quai is known to do this to people with heavy periods as it did to me. I believe that the reason why the dosages are so little for each herb is not only because they want your results to lag it but because they are usually using more than five different herbs. The more herbs there are in a product the higher the possibility it is for the different consumers to feel sensations on their breasts. Sensatioins, by the way, that are nothing compared to taking the right amount of dosages from the herbs that work for you.
It is disgusting how companies feed off the desperateness of the people.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon