Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Troubles With Noogling :(

So I'm having a lot of difficulty with noogling. I'm a 32B and using the medium cups. Sometimes I can get a seal, but it typically just "bubbles" at me, even if I hold down the cups. I'm so frustrated! Any advice?

Use a lot of lotion! When I first started noogling I would massage my boobs first with a lot of lotion, then put lotion on the domes where they touch the skin. I would bend over the cups until my breasts fell into them, pump some, then lie on my back and pump away. You can exeriment with different lotions, some find that (body) oils give them a better seal.
In the beginning you´ll get a lot of "farting" as the skin adjusts to the nb, just pump again if that happens. Sometimes it´s easier when you pump and release for a while until you see you have some swelling, then you can relax until you feel the pressure is getting a bit less.
I also find that it´s easier to noogle after a hot shower, not sure why that is. But I don´t do it that often because I just don´t have the time to shower that much, lol.
But anyway, you´ll get there, it just takes practice and some adjustment.
good luck!

Hi Ladies,

Does this device leave marks on your body? I want to buy one, but it is summer and I wear sleeves/strapless tops, halters, etc. I don't want those marks.

Thanks!

Thank you Bibi!! Leaning and using a ton of lotion seems to be the trick!

(24-07-2011, 10:10 PM)wishgranted Wrote:  Hi Ladies,

Does this device leave marks on your body? I want to buy one, but it is summer and I wear sleeves/strapless tops, halters, etc. I don't want those marks.

Thanks!

Some people have more trouble with the marks than others - myself included.
If you pump nice and gently the pressure from the domes should not make too deep an indentation in your skin, ideally the rings should fade within an hour or so after pumping.
They have developed some new domes with contoured edges that don't mark so much bit currently that is only the Large domes (to be used if you are approx b cup up I think)
If you pump at night before you take a shower and go to bed the marks should be gone by the morning for sure.

maybe you need bigger cups?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon