Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Giving NBE another try! A few random questions.

Hello, everyone! I first tried NBE about 4 years ago. Thankfully, I found Eve's Forum (the old one) and gained so much valuable knowledge and support and encouragement. Without the forums I have no doubt that I never would have had the success I had.

Now I'm back and wanting to give it another try. In the past, I had great results with Wonder Up. I gained 1 1/4" with it over a period of 3 months, and the first inch of that was obtained within just the first month. I also purchased the Noogleberry system and used that with decent results for a short time before I ended up giving up NBE due to having a lot of stressful situations come up all at once. So this time around, I'm going back to what worked for me before. I've been noogling for almost 4 weeks now (though the first two weeks were fairly sporadic) and will be starting WU when my next period starts here in about two weeks.

I'm very glad that I posted all my programs and journals on the old forum because I've lost all my notes since, and was able to look back on them to remember what exactly worked for me! I know I will be taking borage oil and flaxseed oil with the WU. I'm wondering about collagen and gelatin. I started taking marine collagen toward the end of my NBE journey and would like to start up with it again, not only for NBE purposes, but for general health issues as well. What are the more popular collagen supplements out there? Also, if I'm taking collagen, do I "need" gelatin too? In what form? Any specific recommendations?

I know that we are supposed to being NBE programs on the first day of our menstrual cycle and that's what I'm going to do. However, today while I was at the natural food store, I bought some fennel tea. After reading so many NBE programs on here, I started craving it! Smile I really love the taste. I also thought it might make a good supplement while taking WU. I made a cup of it tonight, and then started wondering if I shouldn't be drinking it yet and should save it for the first day of my period? It would seem kind of silly since it's just a tea and I only plan on drinking one cup per day. I don't think that's enough to really interfere with my hormones right now and start causing changes. However, I want to make sure I do this right and don't want to take any chances.

Thanks in advance for any and all help received! Happy growing to you all!

Hi Shortcake,

most women here use neocell collagen. Just try the forum search to find out about their experience, I'm not taking collagen.

Wahaika actually recommends starting with teas like FN. As long as you make a whole pot from one teabag, and drink only one or two cups a day. Keep it in the fridge. Too much FN will stop your growth, because it contains phyto-progestins.

Wow! I was doing something (somewhat) right and didn't even realize it! Smile I have been making a whole pot of tea with one bag since receiving your reply. Thanks for setting me straight on that!

As for the collagen, from what I've seen through searches it looks like the popular type from NeoCell is the Super Collagen Plus C - Type I and III. When I first visited the local (and only) health food store here a week ago to make sure I could get most, if not all, of what I need for NBE, I saw that they did have a NeoCell collagen product that I think *may* be the right one. However, I also looked on vitacost.com and saw that they have the tablets at half the cost and they also have the Super Collagen powder. I couldn't really find an answer as to which is better - powder or tablet form - in my searches. It seems both are being used. Is one form better than the other? Also, since the Super Collagen already contains vitamin C, does that mean I don't need to take an additional vitamin C supplement? I would assume that if they were going to incorporate it into their product, it would be enough to fully utilize the collagen.

Thanks so much for your reply, Isabelle!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon