Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

melissa4u program

Hi CousinRose!
Thank you for replying!
Yeah, the xl domes give more roundness. I haven't bought hem yet, I want to fill my CL domes that I am currently using. I noticed that when I am pumping only one breast, I can swell further into the cups. I reached to 3/4 of the CL dome. When I pump both breasts, I seem to reach about halfway. I just got off of my period, so it can't be luteal phase swelling. Weird!
That is great you did a whole brava cycle on your smaller breast. I will only noogle the smaller breast, don't know how long it will take to even them out but I think in a month or so I will be back to noogling both sides but putting more time on the smaller breast.

Its day 14 of my cycle.
My breasts have deflated Angry
I noticed it the 7th day of my cycle. I measured on the 5th day of my cycle, and I was measuring at 34 1/4", but a couple of days ago, I measured again and I am measuring at 34", I lost 1/4". Angry I actually thought it was more, that is how much my breasts looked so much smaller.

My right breast is smaller and rounder. My left breast is larger and sags more.....UGGGH!!!!!

I was trying to figure out what went wrong. I think its all my fault.
Even though, I don't get any red dots to indicate it, I think I may have been overpumping. I just pump until the pressure is tight, but I think I am using domes that are still somewhat large for me. I am currently using the CL domes, I do get swelling and suction, but it seems as though, I am pumping too much just to get them to stay on. I also admit, that I was getting carried away with my luteal phase. I wanted to take advantage of it and I think I would pump too hard and too much, thinking that I would get more growth. Although, I do think its great to pump during luteal phase, I know now to take it easier.

I have been reading tons of information over on the NB forums. I think I have come to conclusion that I need to go back to my M domes, even though they are somewhat cracked.
Someone also said that I can still get growth with the M domes, as long as my permanent size is not filling the cup (without any swelling or pumping), I should continue pumping with the M domes. The reason why I switched to CL domes is because I was swelling into the M domes completely and I thought that is when I am supposed to move up to the next size. WRONG!!! LOL! I need to fill them with my permanent size without any swelling or pumping before moving on the the next size. So I think I will pump with the M domes for now and see if I can get on the right track. I reach to the end of the cup within a few pumps, I fill it top and bottom, but I am definitley not that size permanently. I guess the plan for now, is to pump with the M domes until I completely fill them permanently. I will see if that gives me more fullness and lift.

I am even considering buying the L domes. As the CL domes, I think, will still be big for me, even if I fill the M domes. What do you guys think?

Well, I don't have the medium domes but I do have the large, large contoured and the extra large domes and the size difference between the large and the countoured large is HUGE. So yes I think you should get the large domes for sure if you think the m's are getting small and the CL are too big.

Thank you so much CousinRose!
I will definitely get the large. It's funny just a few days ago, I was thinking of jumping to the xls! It's not time for it now. My biggest mistake is that I jumped into the CL domes before I was ready. I think that's why I haven't seen much difference with them. They are just too big.
I will try to save up for the regular L's and order them soon.

Well, I went on to the NB forums to read about sizing. Yes, CousinRose, the difference between the regular L's and the Contoured L's is HUGE!!!
I am so mad at myself for making the leap to the CL's too soonAngry
Oh well, you live and learn, right?
So I will be saving up money very soon and get 2 large domes, I want to have them in handy, when I fill my M domes (hopefully). I hate waiting 6-10 days to get them.
Thanks again CousinRose, without you telling me, I don't think I would have visioned the difference of the regular L's and the contoured L's to be that much. Lucy also said that "the deeper the cup the greater the pressure so this is why the current (regular) large cups will be more suitable for many users with smaller breasts". That makes so much sense!

Lucy posted a picture of the L, CL, and XL to compare here:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...755.0.html

Nothing to update.
Just wanted to write this as a note for myself.
Yesterday was day 16 of cycle. I have heard that some women "feel" when they ovulate. Well, yesterday, I felt it, I think. I felt a little pain on the right side. I actually think it was pretty cool, lol.

I have been taking BB for 4.5 months now. I have 1.5 month supply left, going to continue with it to complete 6 months on BB. I don't know if I should take a break from BB after the 6 months, and go back on. Or if I should continue with BB with no breaks. I've read that those who take breaks from BO don't do as well as before, when they get back on. I guess I will just continue with no breaks.
I have already bought a 4.5 month supply of BB, so its ready and waiting for me. I guess I will be taking BB for a total of 10.5 months (that's if I continue with it and there is no problems and a change in mind).

It's day 5.
I've been on BB for about 5 months or so.
Still debating whether I should quit BB or continue on.
I have 1 month supply left and a sealed 4.5 month supply bottle.
Maybe I will finish the 1 month supply and put the 4.5 month supply in the fridge or try to sell it. If anyone is interested in buying it, PM me!

When my next period comes, I'm thinking to cleanse with Milk Thistle. I want to use what NotSoBusty used: Nature's Bounty brand , 250 mg, 1 pill twice a day

Getting a little disappointed as these last 2 cycles I have been swelling like crazy a week or so before my period and then my period comes and my breasts deflate, it's a big difference!

I haven't measured yet as I haven't gotten around to it. But when I get
the chance, I will do so and come back here to update on my measurements.

I have been seriously debating whether I should tell my husband about the NB. I want to wear it for longer periods, sort of like brava 10+ hours but ofcourse on a low pressure. I think for us smaller gals, we need that 10+ hours a day for 10 consecutive weeks. I can't afford a brava and if I can wear the NB similar to brava, that would be great, I think!

(18-02-2012, 04:47 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  I have been seriously debating whether I should tell my husband about the NB.

Tell your husband, I told my wife. Smile It is always easier with your significant other's acknowledgement.

Thanks!

I was practicing sleeping on my back yesterday, with no domes on, I just wanted to see if I would be able to fall asleep on my back, I couldn't do it, I turned and fell right off to sleep, so I don't know if I can do the whole snoogling thing, but I will try!

Yesterday, I measured, I am measuring at 34". I have not grown this month.
I have stopped BB yesterday. I just quit cold turkey. I might run into problems since I stopped suddenly, I stopped on day 5 of my cycle. Today is day 6 of my cycle, and I feel like I am bleeding more than usual. By now, my period should be very light and about to end. It could be just a coincidence.
I am selling my sealed BB bottle, it's a 4.5 month supply, PM me if you are interested.

Aww melissa, hopefully it is nothing serious. I wanted to use BB before trying PM but I got scared that it could cause problems. I mean, that is with anything, but I'd rather not increase my chances.
Haha...I am also going to do what NotSoBusty is doing regarding cleansing.
Using the NB for 10 hours would not cause overpumping?
I have been interested too, but I am afraid...Dodgy
I actually fell asleep with it on, it was just a nap I took of about 45 minutes, but THEY STAYED!
So...what's going to be your new program? Just NB?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon