Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

melissa4u program

Hi Isabelle.
Thank you so much.
I would love to try BO for at least 6 months, like what Anastasia did, but I don't think I have that kind of motivation to continue after 3 months of no progress. We will see, if I increase even a little, I will stick with BO.

I take One a Day Vitamin for Women's.
It has the following:
Folic Acid: 400mcg
Zinc: 15mg
B12: 6mcg
( I am also taking a seperate B12 that has 500mcg, is that okay?, if not, I can probably take it only 2 or 3 days a week)
B6: 2mcg
It also has a bunch of other vitamins.

I check my temperature frequently and it is always between 98.2 - 98.6
What does L-Arginine do?
I am actually getting kind of grossed out by all of the protein I am eating, I would love to take a supplement to help with that!!
I don't know what the symptoms of estrogan dominance. I guess I have to look that up!

Hi Melissa,

The multi is good. The extra B12 is for once very 2-3 days: 50 mcg is enough.

L-arginine is an aminoacid. There is normally enough from digestion of protein. But BO users get enough of the protein shakes.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=30684&highlight=l-arginine#pid30684

You can use dr. Lee's hormone imbalance test:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=33170&highlight=lee#pid33170

Nothing really exciting but I wanted to update.

I have been on BO exactly 3 weeks, my period while I was on BO was GREAT!! It was lighter and I had no cramps!
I am also having more discharge than usual.
I remember getting my period was light and it didn't hurt at all and I remember having lots of discharge too.
(I had a few problems with my period when I was using herbs)
So I guess my body is in "puberty mode". Other than that, no growth yet.

My program is the same, I am trying to drink more water. I know lots of water is important for NBE.

I have been using NB everyday for at least 2 hours a day, not too much pressure, I either do 2 hours straight or 1 hour at a time. Although when I noogle for 2 hours straight, I get swelling (it only lasts 10 min), but when I noogle only for 1 hour, I don't see swelling.
I really like noogling only 1 hour at a time because my ribs don't hurt me as much and I don't feel like I am "trapped" for 2 hours, lol!
I do one hour, go eat or do chores or whatever, later I do another hour. If I can, I also try to squeeze in a 30 minute session before my hubby comes home. I don't know if its only in my head, but I think I am already seeing my breasts getting a little bit lifted! Only a little, I hope its not just in my head!
I will continue to noogle to see where it takes me!

I have changed my program a little bit:

I have cut out Maca completley
I have cut out L-Tyrosine completely
I have reduced Kelp to just once a day
I am now taking my BO with my protein shakes instead on an empty stomach.

I am having pain in the side of my right breast.
My breasts feel a little fuller.
My period is due in 10 days, so maybe that's why my breasts are a little fuller and the pain in my right breast.

Hi Miss Melissa!

Have you ever thought of taking L-Arginine? It's really an awesome add for using the NB and herbs. Over in my page there are a lot of links to the why's thanks to Isabelle's amazing research.

I learned of it from Gcup, and her results speak for themselves. She was also on PM/NB. I take roughly 7 grams, because I have the powder it's easy to take that much (though I'd rec a liquid instead because it tastes like I won't even say). 10g when I tried to rush it caused a small amount of breakout but in my line of work 1 is too many, so I toned it back down. But ramping up slowly seems to do the trick!

And def. get that water in! My swelling (though it goes down a bit all day) seems to be lasting at least an hour or more. I drink 3 liters of water a day, I think that has ALOT to do with it. Big Grin

Hey IdreamofD!
Thank you for the recommendation!

I think I saw Capsules of L-arginine at Wal-mart when I got my vitamins, but I didn't know about it at that time so I am not 100% sure.
What brand you are using?

I am so happy your swelling is lasting that much, you are doing good girl!
I am trying to drink more water, I am drinking about 40oz or so, I know that's not alot, but I will try to increase it more and more.

I will read more about L-arginine and I will try to get it ASAP!
I am planning to go to Wal-Mart soon so I will see if my memory served me right, LOL!
Thank you so much!

I don't take the capsules because you'll be taking 10 of them or more. Eeee. I take powder. I bought now sports brand pure l-arginine and I got mine at Vitamin Shoppe but I do recommend another one, because this one tastes SO terrible. It's my least favorite part of NBE, but it has amazing results. I also ALWAYS lose a bit of weight from it.

Yes, the water really does it! The more water, the more water retention for swelling, I'm guessing. Plus when I was drinking half-caf coffee, I swelled less. Cut out caffeine completely and swelling lasts longer too, I don't know why.

And thank you!!! You'll be there too! Today my shape change lasted through the night! I think it's on its way to permanent already! Woohoo!

Susan, if you're around,

Can I puhhLEASE have some popcorn?

Haha cant eat popcorn I get back stomach pains..but when I want to put myself in pain I do like the taste ...meaning I do eat it on occasion..so it is all yours today..

Munch munch...

Bedtime for me. By tomorrow, IdreamofD's nipples will be pointing upwards Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon