Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brest Pump Info needed

I was thinking of buying a breast pump off Ebay.

1. Which brand is the best?
2. Which brand is the cheapest?
3. Which brand adds most cup sizes?
4. Breaks least easily?

Other questions:

5. Will it induce lactation?
6. Will lactation make them bigger?
7. Do complications result from lactation (like does it make them smaller and droopy after I stop using whatever is making them lactate)?
8. Can I use herbs with the pump to achieve an even greater effect?
9. Is there a limit to how big I can get?
10. A limit to how long a day I can use the pump for?
11. How many months does it take to go up a cup size?
12. Is the size increased if I use it more often, or longer amount of time a day?
13. Has anyone here used a pump, and can I see pictures?
14. What kind of foods and herbs induce lactation or boob growth?
15. What kinds inhibit it?

I would greatly appreciate your help.

You will want a breast enhancement/enlargement pump, it's not the same type as a breast feeding type pump, those DO induce lactation, a breast enhancement pump will not. Okay now to tackle the questions... *cracks knuckles*

1. Which brand is the best? I personally use a noogleberry pump, you can get one at www.noogleberry.com they also have a forum with TONS of info, before and after pics, etc. here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php I haven't used any other brand, this one made the most sense to me when I was shopping for one, it's affordable, lasts long, and works.
2. Which brand is the cheapest? Like I said I went with Noogleberry, usually for your starter package it's about $70 after that, once you grow out of domes, you just buy the next dome sizes as you go, the domes vary in price depends on the size, but all are affordable.
3. Which brand adds most cup sizes? Again only know about Noogleberry (NB) so not sure.
4. Breaks least easily? All I know is I've had my Noogleberry for 2 years now and it still works like a charm.

Other questions:

5. Will it induce lactation? No, a breast enhancement pump should not induce you to lactate, unless you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, or recently breastfeed and didn't give yourself enough time to fully dry up.
6. Will lactation make them bigger? This is debatable, some claim a NBE method of massage called Grow Yours is good for making breasts bigger, but it does involve stimulating the milk glands to fill up, I personally don't think it's a good idea, mainly because I have breastfeed, I know what it's like to fill up with milk then lose it and dry up, you sometimes end up with saggy empty breasts, like I did after breastfeeding.
7. Do complications result from lactation (like does it make them smaller and droopy after I stop using whatever is making them lactate)? Yes, I personally think this happens 8 times out of 10 to those that breastfeed or fill with milk then dry up, but that's my opinion.
8. Can I use herbs with the pump to achieve an even greater effect? Yep, you can use any type of oral or topical NBE along with using a NBE pump, this will help the process.
9. Is there a limit to how big I can get? No, not with pumping, I don't believe so. There is a lady on the Noogleberry forum, her name is Philli on there, and she is an E cup now, she started out a B I think? So I think as long as there is a dome size you have not outgrown, you can still grow as big as you like.
10. A limit to how long a day I can use the pump for? No, but personally I say 30 min to 2 hours per day is good with the NB, as that is what most people do that get good results. But you can use it more if you want.
11. How many months does it take to go up a cup size? This varies depending on your body, how persistent and consistent you are, also can vary on if you are practicing any other forms of NBE along with a pumping regimen.
12. Is the size increased if I use it more often, or longer amount of time a day? Again, depends on the factors I said in answer 11. Check out the NBE forum and see how fast others are growing and what amounts of time they are doing it for and how many times per day.
13. Has anyone here used a pump, and can I see pictures? What kind of pics are you looking for? Pics of the pump itself, or before and afters of results? I have before and afters both on this forum and on the Noogleberry forum, and there are many others on the Noogleberry forum. For pics of the pump itself, go to the main website and there are pics of the product on there.
14. What kind of foods and herbs induce lactation or boob growth? I don't think you really want to increase lactation for the reasons I said above. But yes, look around this forum, there are plenty of herbs and other oral and topical NBE products out there that increase breast growth.
15. What kinds inhibit it? Again read through the forum. I can't stress that enough to new users to NBE. READ READ READ!!! There is over a boat load of info on here just READ and you will find the answers to everything you're looking for.

(22-07-2011, 06:50 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  You will want a breast enhancement/enlargement pump, it's not the same type as a breast feeding type pump, those DO induce lactation, a breast enhancement pump will not. Okay now to tackle the questions... *cracks knuckles*

1. Which brand is the best? I personally use a noogleberry pump, you can get one at www.noogleberry.com they also have a forum with TONS of info, before and after pics, etc. here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php I haven't used any other brand, this one made the most sense to me when I was shopping for one, it's affordable, lasts long, and works.
2. Which brand is the cheapest? Like I said I went with Noogleberry, usually for your starter package it's about $70 after that, once you grow out of domes, you just buy the next dome sizes as you go, the domes vary in price depends on the size, but all are affordable.
3. Which brand adds most cup sizes? Again only know about Noogleberry (NB) so not sure.
4. Breaks least easily? All I know is I've had my Noogleberry for 2 years now and it still works like a charm.

Other questions:

5. Will it induce lactation? No, a breast enhancement pump should not induce you to lactate, unless you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, or recently breastfeed and didn't give yourself enough time to fully dry up.
6. Will lactation make them bigger? This is debatable, some claim a NBE method of massage called Grow Yours is good for making breasts bigger, but it does involve stimulating the milk glands to fill up, I personally don't think it's a good idea, mainly because I have breastfeed, I know what it's like to fill up with milk then lose it and dry up, you sometimes end up with saggy empty breasts, like I did after breastfeeding.
7. Do complications result from lactation (like does it make them smaller and droopy after I stop using whatever is making them lactate)? Yes, I personally think this happens 8 times out of 10 to those that breastfeed or fill with milk then dry up, but that's my opinion.
8. Can I use herbs with the pump to achieve an even greater effect? Yep, you can use any type of oral or topical NBE along with using a NBE pump, this will help the process.
9. Is there a limit to how big I can get? No, not with pumping, I don't believe so. There is a lady on the Noogleberry forum, her name is Philli on there, and she is an E cup now, she started out a B I think? So I think as long as there is a dome size you have not outgrown, you can still grow as big as you like.
10. A limit to how long a day I can use the pump for? No, but personally I say 30 min to 2 hours per day is good with the NB, as that is what most people do that get good results. But you can use it more if you want.
11. How many months does it take to go up a cup size? This varies depending on your body, how persistent and consistent you are, also can vary on if you are practicing any other forms of NBE along with a pumping regimen.
12. Is the size increased if I use it more often, or longer amount of time a day? Again, depends on the factors I said in answer 11. Check out the NBE forum and see how fast others are growing and what amounts of time they are doing it for and how many times per day.
13. Has anyone here used a pump, and can I see pictures? What kind of pics are you looking for? Pics of the pump itself, or before and afters of results? I have before and afters both on this forum and on the Noogleberry forum, and there are many others on the Noogleberry forum. For pics of the pump itself, go to the main website and there are pics of the product on there.
14. What kind of foods and herbs induce lactation or boob growth? I don't think you really want to increase lactation for the reasons I said above. But yes, look around this forum, there are plenty of herbs and other oral and topical NBE products out there that increase breast growth.
15. What kinds inhibit it? Again read through the forum. I can't stress that enough to new users to NBE. READ READ READ!!! There is over a boat load of info on here just READ and you will find the answers to everything you're looking for.

Thank you very, very much. It must have taken a hell of a lot of time to write that huge response!

Another last question: If I am taking herbs, is there a limit to how much herbs/food I can take? I mean, if I take too much of a boob-growth herb or food will it have a counter effect?

Yes, this is why I said read read and read some more of the threads on this forum. I'm not an expert on herbal NBE because honestly, herbs didn't work that well for me, not an individual herb program anyway. So if you are interested in herbal NBE, read through all those threads on it, as much as you can. That's the only way you will learn about it. I'm not trying to be mean in any way shape or form... but I just wish new users would read as much as they could before asking questions, many of the questions are already answered and have been asked and answered countless times on here. So please, do yourself a favor, read as much as possible. After reading as much as you can on the type of NBE that you want to go with, then ask those most knowledgeable for advice. I'm best with NB and BO. Wahaika is best with most herbal NBE. And there are some experts with massage, hypnosis, etc. etc. Which I'm sure would be happy to answer your question, after you have already done what we all had to do when we first started, READ! It does get tiring when we have to answer the same things over and over and over and over again. Again, not trying to be rude, I understand your new, I understand you have 1,001 questions, I've been there myself, so I get it. But what I did when I first started was read as much as I could on the subject of whatever form of NBE that I was planning to do, then after I read as much as I could, most of my questions were answered, then the ones I had after, I asked. Usually on the threads which it pertained to. Make sense?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon