Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes

Hi all
I'm feeling rather upset at the moment. I've been doing Blaketalks for the past 6 weeks. And for the past 2 weeks I've been listening to Steve G Jones' high speed subliminal recording.
With Blaketalks I sometimes feel a 'feeling' in my breast (sometimes whilst listening, other times just through the day doing my normal everyday things).
My breasts have not changed at all. I have just measured them and I seem to have LOST 1/2 inch. Although I may have measured wrong before I started, I just don't know.
I am now thinking of giving up, which I'm sad at, because I really wanted hypnosis to be the thing that worked for me.
I was wondering if some hypnosis are better than others, and to may be try somebody else's instead.
Does anybody know if some are better than others and will definately give you results.
Many thanks everyone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes - by djt-d - 17-07-2011, 09:54 PM
RE: Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes - by WantMyBoobsBack - 17-07-2011, 10:31 PM
RE: Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes - by djt-d - 19-07-2011, 08:00 AM
RE: Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes - by Bibi - 19-07-2011, 06:34 PM