Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

video with Chi massage

Hi all
I just received this link, it shows the flat2fab chi massage, hope you can see it:

http://flat2fab.com/video1/

You may know Lucille Sorella isn´t loved that much on this forum but I found this link really useful for those wanting to try out massage.
happy growing everyone!

yeah i just saw the video on the chi massage but idk for how long i should do it. can u please tell me how long i should do the chi massage each time i do it. (minutes)

Hi dimples.
With the Chi massage, you have to do 360 rotations on each breast, it takes about 5 minutes or so. If you are using one hand at a time, obviously it will take longer.
I dont know, but i swear the four times that i have done the Chi massage, my breasts seem to get smaller the next day, maybe its just me??? I have watched the video before and I am positive I am doing it correctly, but my boobs just seem smaller when i wake up, after doing this at night. So now, i dont do the Chi massage anymore.

Thanks for the link. I do 360 in the morning and 360 at night. Seems to work for me. I do not take any hormones or drugs. I really love this program.

(07-08-2011, 12:46 PM)melissa4u Wrote:  Hi dimples.
With the Chi massage, you have to do 360 rotations on each breast, it takes about 5 minutes or so. If you are using one hand at a time, obviously it will take longer.
I dont know, but i swear the four times that i have done the Chi massage, my breasts seem to get smaller the next day, maybe its just me??? I have watched the video before and I am positive I am doing it correctly, but my boobs just seem smaller when i wake up, after doing this at night. So now, i dont do the Chi massage anymore.

I thought that it was only me recognizing this.. :/ It has happened to me too, but today I did some measurements and my breasts were about 1/2 cup bigger.. so maybe, it's just our illusion Smile

Hi Sparklee,
Maybe it is our illusion, I didn't have a measruing tape when I was doing the Chi rotations, maybe I should start again and measure.
Thanks for letting me know!Big Grin

Ladies the reason they are smaller the next day is because chi massages give you SWELLING!!! It works almost on the same principals as pumping does. You get swelling that does fade over time throughout the day, but if you do it 2 times per day, you keep swelling longer and longer thus growing from it. I think the massage alone would take longer to grow on if your not supplementing as well or pumping as well, but yes it can work.

(22-08-2011, 08:44 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Ladies the reason they are smaller the next day is because chi massages give you SWELLING!!! It works almost on the same principals as pumping does. You get swelling that does fade over time throughout the day, but if you do it 2 times per day, you keep swelling longer and longer thus growing from it. I think the massage alone would take longer to grow on if your not supplementing as well or pumping as well, but yes it can work.

Hi, I just strated doing this massage. I can't take any herbs though because I am on birth control.... how long will it take for the massage alone? Or do you know of any herbs that won't interact with the pill? I used to take red clover, fenugreek and saw palmetto were my main herbs, but i stopped because i didn't want to get pregnant.

???? I've never really heard of herbs or BO interacting with BC??? Many members here, myself included, do NBE and are on BC. I've done herbal and BO NBE and took BC the entire time... so yea, not sure where you read that you can't take those herbs while on BC.

I thoroughly grilled my Doctor on any herbs that may interfere with my BCP. She has given all the herbs I've ever heard of on this website the green light (: and has only warned me away from herbs that affect your mood such as St Johns Wort.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon