Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm a little scared to try Ainterol, is there any PROOF it's unhealthy?

So I have heard good and bad things about Ainterol have there been any real customer complaints or studies that have shown that this is spiked with drugs or anything or are there any bad business complaints, etc. Like are their any lawsuits, people who have developed illnesses with this, hormonal problems, cancers, etc. Is there anything that would signify that Ainterol is unsafe, truly, or are people just trolling?

(15-07-2011, 01:31 AM)gogirlanime Wrote:  So I have heard good and bad things about Ainterol have there been any real customer complaints or studies that have shown that this is spiked with drugs or anything or are there any bad business complaints, etc. Like are their any lawsuits, people who have developed illnesses with this, hormonal problems, cancers, etc. Is there anything that would signify that Ainterol is unsafe, truly, or are people just trolling?
From what I have seen, Ainterol is a very commonly used brand here (assuming you're referring to their PM) and a lot people who use it have good things to say. The only complaints are the same that you would hear about using any substance that can affect your hormones; changes in your period, mood changes, etc. This can be expected from any hormonal substance (like birth control) as your body adjusts, and a lot of people won't have these problems at all if they follow the dose instructions and listen to their bodies.

There is one specific person that I've seen attack Ainterol repeatedly for being low quality, but they have a reputation of being somewhat of a troll. However, plenty of people have gotten success with Ainterol and there has never been any lawsuits that I've heard off. I suggest you ask in the Pueraria Mirifica section (assuming you are refering to Ainterol's PM line of products) or do a search on the forums for Ainterol to get more opinions. If you have any doubts, you can always ask your doctor.

Dat is good 2 know, thank u!
Lisa Baby

Thank you WantMyBoobsBack haha Tongue cute/funny name

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon