Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1000mg PM per day then what about cream or spray/

Okay so, If you are taking the full dose of PM in tablet or capsule form - 1000mg then can you still use a PM cream or spray or is that a bad idea?
Big Grin

(14-07-2011, 08:30 PM)storm_in_an_a_cup Wrote:  Okay so, If you are taking the full dose of PM in tablet or capsule form - 1000mg then can you still use a PM cream or spray or is that a bad idea?
Big Grin

Yes..the brand I use they say it on the site to use one or the other or both.. IMO..I would do the spray for sure I just dont have the money just yet..wanted to buy the maca first cause I already have the cream.. Next month I want to buy the powder and make my own cream..you could do that too..or use the extract too..

From what I understand, the PM applied to your breasts will only stay in your breasts so it is ok to use as well.

Beachbum, I bought PM powder but I don't know what to do with it? I mixed it in lotion but it didn't dissolve, and doesn't dissolve well with Aloe. Any suggestions?

(15-07-2011, 12:25 AM)chiquitabella Wrote:  From what I understand, the PM applied to your breasts will only stay in your breasts so it is ok to use as well.

Beachbum, I bought PM powder but I don't know what to do with it? I mixed it in lotion but it didn't dissolve, and doesn't dissolve well with Aloe. Any suggestions?

Hi Chiquitabella,

I never tried it..it was an idea I was going to do..hmmm..well someone else I was talking with said they were going to do it but they never got back to me on how it worked out..maybe try mixing some (as a test, not alot) with an oil and heat it up and see if it will dissolve, if it does then see if it will mix with the lotion or just us it with the oil only..I made that boobie batter with the FG and it didnt dissolve or if you would say get soft ..it is gritty..It has been steeping for a least 2 weeks..maybe I need more oil..I dont know..now that you say about the powder maybe I will use extract..let me know if it works or if you come up with something..if so post the recipe if you dont mind..

Hi BB and Chiquitabella,

I made my own PM batter (steeped in emu and borage oil). I also have the pm spray. I use the spray after my morning shower because it absorbs totally and does not leave a mess. At night I use the spray and after that is absorbed, I put on a layer of my home made PM batter, cover with saran wrap and go to bed.

I also take PM in capsule form, 13 days of my cycle, massage and listen to hypnosis tracks and I am trying to lose weight, slowly.

I am seeing gradual gradual, growth. Can I attribute it to the PM batter, alone or ascribe a certain percentage to the PM batter? Not really, since I am using/trying so many different things.

So all, I can say is, try it for yourself. If you don't like it, move on to something else. Or you can just buy the extract, like you said. Whatever it is you choose, remember that patience is key.

P.S. PM, fenugreek ... never completely dissolve in the batter. But my thinking is that if you steep it long enough, some of its essence, would have seeped into the oil. Also, I put in a drop of eucalyptus oil before applying the batter. The eucalyptus oil aids in absorption

(15-07-2011, 01:45 AM)Nila Wrote:  Hi BB and Chiquitabella,

I made my own PM batter (steeped in emu and borage oil). I also have the pm spray. I use the spray after my morning shower because it absorbs totally and does not leave a mess. At night I use the spray and after that is absorbed, I put on a layer of my home made PM batter, cover with saran wrap and go to bed.

I also take PM in capsule form, 13 days of my cycle, massage and listen to hypnosis tracks and I am trying to lose weight, slowly.

I am seeing gradual gradual, growth. Can I attribute it to the PM batter, alone or ascribe a certain percentage to the PM batter? Not really, since I am using/trying so many different things.

So all, I can say is, try it for yourself. If you don't like it, move on to something else. Or you can just buy the extract, like you said. Whatever it is you choose, remember that patience is key.

P.S. PM, fenugreek ... never completely dissolve in the batter. But my thinking is that if you steep it long enough, some of its essence, would have seeped into the oil. Also, I put in a drop of eucalyptus oil before applying the batter. The eucalyptus oil aids in absorption

You could also try castor oil cuz I know dat castor oil soakz into da skin better than any other oil
Lisa Baby

(15-07-2011, 01:25 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  
(15-07-2011, 12:25 AM)chiquitabella Wrote:  From what I understand, the PM applied to your breasts will only stay in your breasts so it is ok to use as well.

Hi Chiquitabella,

I never tried it..it was an idea I was going to do..hmmm..well someone else I was talking with said they were going to do it but they never got back to me on how it worked out..maybe try mixing some (as a test, not alot) with an oil and heat it up and see if it will dissolve, if it does then see if it will mix with the lotion or just us it with the oil only..I made that boobie batter with the FG and it didnt dissolve or if you would say get soft ..it is gritty..It has been steeping for a least 2 weeks..maybe I need more oil..I dont know..now that you say about the powder maybe I will use extract..let me know if it works or if you come up with something..if so post the recipe if you dont mind..

Hey Beachbum,
I was looking at that "Ainterol experience anyone?" thread and saw this post about making your own extract. I'm gonna give it a shot, but I wonder if it has to be vodka, and how much PM powder to use?
Too bad you are not around in "real life" I would share some powder with you!

"Pueraria mirifica; is 1,000,000 more potent than fenugreek or any other herbals that you can take. If you buy it in bulk you can make your own extracts [2 half gallons of 100 proof vodka and then place the pueraria mirifica sealed in coffee filter or etc. and let it extract for 4 to 6 weeks and now you have an extract that is very powerful and you can mix it with any moisturizing cream and rub it on you breasts and they will grow, also that same extract you can take internally and if you do use an eye dropper and squirt it under your tongue.
The reason for this being that your liver will only process 5 to 10% of the capsules. If you rub it on your breasts and take it internally under your tongue, you by pass the liver and everything thing goes into your blood stream. Now this is where you want these herbs to go, because when it is in your blood it will head directly to help your breasts TO GROW!! "

Hey Chiquitabella,

Wow that is awesome info..I next month I will buy the extract..I would love to have something that would bypass the liver..for sure..thank you

Ok..vodka..we are talking about mixing this with powder and putting on the boobs..ahhBig Grin.. not drinking it..haha that would be interesting..lol It struck me funny you wrote that about the vodka then say to bad I wasnt around in real life..hahahaha..lets party..just passed through my head...Big GrinTongue..ok time to go to bed..getting the gittys..Tongue

Seriously though going to take your advise...most definitly save money too..Thank you very muchSmile

I just reread what you wrote..if you are saying you want to do the thing with the vodka..why not just buy the extract..It sounds like way too much trouble making that unless you already have the powder and dont know what to do with it..other then take by mouth.. but it sounds like you have the internal covered..no pun intended but give the vodka thing a shot..haha..but I would do a little at a time so if it doesnt work you dont waste all the powder..Wink One more thing why not make it like Nila did.

Hmmm, so I wonder what 'in bulk' means. wouldn't you just love an exact amount?
I defo going to get some topical too then - awesome!

i don't understand how taking it under your tongue will allow the herb to bypass your liver. that just doesn't make sense to me. if i put water under my tongue, it's going to migrate back up to my throat, so that's exactly like me swallowing it right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon