Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Temperature

A quick search revealed next to nothing (probably not using the correct search terms), but I've noticed in my past few days of lurking that many women with small breasts also have a less than average body temperature.

Right now I'm sitting at around 97.9-98.0*F, and know this is about .6* off where the human body should be.

Is raising body temperature a significant factor in breast growth?
If so, which herbs (or supplements or hormones or injections or magical rainbow powers lol) are best to get my body to where it needs to be?

Thanks so much for your help!

(14-07-2011, 06:03 PM)Kathros Wrote:  A quick search revealed next to nothing (probably not using the correct search terms), but I've noticed in my past few days of lurking that many women with small breasts also have a less than average body temperature.

Right now I'm sitting at around 97.9-98.0*F, and know this is about .6* off where the human body should be.

Is raising body temperature a significant factor in breast growth?
If so, which herbs (or supplements or hormones or injections or magical rainbow powers lol) are best to get my body to where it needs to be?

Thanks so much for your help!

I don't know if I believe this, my mother's body temperature is at an average of 96.7 and she has DD cups. If this is true I think it has to do with blood circulation. Your blood helps transport all nutrients to your body and if your blood is colder maybe it isn't circulating as well. You can use cayenne pepper and L-arginine to fix that.

There is a lot of good info on this in Ginie's program thread. I thought checking temperature is also advised in BO user guides.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon