Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone experience problems with PM & BC?

Hi!!!

I've been exhausting the web and forum trying to find an answer to this. Some people say don't take PM with BC, some say it's ok... Some people are having great success!

I am on Nuvaring and have been for years with no drama. I just ordered the 500 caps, and was thinking I'd ingest 500mg per day and use another for boobie batter at night.

Was just wondering if anyone had any surprise pregos due to PM??? OR BC problems?

Side note: Nuvaring is only half estro.

I also take omegas/primrose oil/MSM/wild yam cream.

Hi idreamofD,

I have never seen a single post from anyone saying that they got pregnant whilst on PM and BC. So I was also wondering if PM really makes bc less effective. I did not grow much using the PM cream on its own so I started taking PM internally whilst on bc. I am charting my body basal temperature and checking the cervical position and fluid as a "second birth control method". I think I read somewhere that the estrogen-based birth control may become less effective if taken with PM. My birth control is like yours based on two hormones – oestrogen and progesterone. I am on Yasmin. I am almost half way through my second cyle of PM and bc and I must say that PM had absolutely no effect on my birth control. My waking temperature raises the day after I start the pill which indicates that the progesterone levels have gone up and stays elevated until I finish the pack. The way my bc works is it makes the body think that the ovulation has already happened. I am going to continue charting my waking temperatureis just to be sure that my bc is working though, just in case.

Have you had any growth?

making creams from capsuals isnt normally that effective because the powder from caps isnt fine enough(i tried adding a few of my caps to a cream and it was just weird texture and didnt absorb properly just flaked off...nice :S)

Thanks so much, Luisa! I was going nuts trying to figure out if it really would cause me certain pregnancy LOL. I didn't really think so, either - I never saw anyone crying over this. And I want my boobs, dammit! I know they're in there!

The growth I've experienced so far is minimal - but I don't have my PM yet. I'm thinking I'll go ahead and take them, and then like you, just try and see if I'm feeling anything different or strange. But honestly, at 32, I don't think I'm really in the "hormones bouncing off the walls fertile" running anyway. Smile

And thank you, Miss G! I was reading that re: the capsules not being fine enough. I wonder if it would work to dilute them in a tiny bit of water during the day and then use the water solution at night? Or just give in and get the cream or spray. I can't remember - do you use the cream and spray, or just the one, on top of the 1000mg ingested?

i just took the 2 ainterol caps per day but id like to try one of their creams

Ohhh, gotcha! I don't know why I thought that Smile

Well great - that's what I'm starting as well, and I'm using a WY cream twice per day with Chi. Can't wait to get the PM! I'm already a 34b (near C, but not full C), so I'm hoping it will work! Fingers crossed...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon