Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pm for other gains

has anyone else who has taken pm for at least 3 months experienced better skin, hair, lips, urm. moisture down in your lady garden ha ha, eyes etc??

im seriously considering taking it again for those benefits at least, my lips , hair, skin and boobies were so edible, i was very proud of myself while taking pm many years ago.Big Grin

I see a big difference now that i'm taking PM. I can't really say that it's all thanks to PM though because I also take tons of other supplements (placenta, msm, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, etc) but here's what I've noticed: better smoother/softer skin which has some sort of a glow now (can't really expalin it), eyelashes are longer and fuller, hair grows really fast maybe this is because of msm, and the best "side effect" for me is that I now have buttocks! Big Grin It is only upper part of the buttocks, not on the sides, no change in my hips or thighs. I used to have a flat bum but now it is so nice and curvy. I know many have noticed this eefect from maca but I wasn't taking it. This is one "side effect" I'm really pleased with. Smile

(13-07-2011, 02:55 AM)TeeTee Wrote:  has anyone else who has taken pm for at least 3 months experienced better skin, hair, lips, urm. moisture down in your lady garden ha ha, eyes etc??

im seriously considering taking it again for those benefits at least, my lips , hair, skin and boobies were so edible, i was very proud of myself while taking pm many years ago.Big Grin

Hi Tee Tee nice to meet you,

As Ginie said not sure if it is PM or supps or both (thinking msm too helped alot too) but I believe PM did alot for me over all. I would like fuller lips though maybe that will come later on. I have read some taking neo collagen have gotten fuller lips..I am taking that too but maybe not enough or long enough to see results.. I ve only been on PM for a month now.. I have before and after pics posted and you could see in the face one that my acne cleared mind you have alot of acne scars too..and my hair in the pics the before my bangs were short and since the pic I cut more of the back but didnt cut the bangs and you could see how much they grew.. my skin all over seem more thight too firmer I guess would be a better way of saying.. I havent taken maca yet just order some..was taking SP but didnt like it. As for my nails, they always grew fast but they are growing even faster.. I think in one of the pics you can see my nails.

(17-07-2011, 02:20 PM)Ginie Wrote:  I see a big difference now that i'm taking PM. I can't really say that it's all thanks to PM though because I also take tons of other supplements (placenta, msm, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, etc) but here's what I've noticed: better smoother/softer skin which has some sort of a glow now (can't really expalin it), eyelashes are longer and fuller, hair grows really fast maybe this is because of msm, and the best "side effect" for me is that I now have buttocks! Big Grin It is only upper part of the buttocks, not on the sides, no change in my hips or thighs. I used to have a flat bum but now it is so nice and curvy. I know many have noticed this eefect from maca but I wasn't taking it. This is one "side effect" I'm really pleased with. Smile

Hi Ginie havent seen you around in a few,

how have you been.. I just order the maca is that what did the butt liftBig Grin or was it from PM.. I want more on the top of butt too and upper part of the hams..doing alot of butt and glute exercises that are helping that..cant wait for the maca though..Prettymama has gotten results and she took a break for a month and it stayed..I just reread what you wrote, are you saying the maca helped the butt or PM.

Hi there Smile No, I have never taken Maca, I wanted to try it but coundn't find anywhere in the health stores, here in Europe they haven't even heard about it. Probably I will order Maca online one day. So far I'm pleased with what PM has done Smile

I didnt have much money to spend but I dont know if you can order from puritian pride site.. last month I ordered from them .. they have great deals.. I just ordered maca and it is 500mg @ 60 caps I bought a total of 5 bottles with 2 day shipping and my total was a few cents shy of $17.00 (oh I live in the USA). I dont know how good the potency sp? is but hey I spent that much on one bottle..Rolleyes I too like what PM is doing..Mentally and physically.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon