Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal plan n journey

yogi.mother tea have the spearmint peppermint and stinging nettle

IMO..I wouldnt drink any but if YOUR GUT tells you then IMO go with the one with the most anti-androgen ..and I know you know the mints are some..I think there may have been more in that list but not sure if they both have similar balance or if one has more anti androgens..which ever has more antis..hang in there...take it one day at a time..Shy

i figured the breastfeeding tea would be the best for my boobs considering the ingrediantsBig Grin

Good morning Prettymama,

Which one has the spearmint, peppermint, and stinging nettle? Yogi nursing mother support or Yogi mother to be?

Mother to be

Thank you Prettymama,

I can see the logic of taking anti-androgens during pregnancy.

Yea but rasberry leaf contained in it can produce uterine contractions leading to premature birth so I guess im confused why thet put it in ther...im not prego so that tea may not do much for me Rolleyes im gonna try.and just stick w maca and pm

Yes, you're right: raspberry leaf is a labor herb. I have a yogi tea here too, and I don't understand the mix either. Good luck with maca and PM!

Thank u isabelleBig Grin

what kind of maca did you take?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon