Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal plan n journey

Hey isabelle...so you dont think ill get anywhere with my teas and fg? Beachbumbythesea is seriously making me wanna order pm...

Yes beach it really may be whats clearing you up Big Grin

Hey Prettymama,

Are feeling like your herbs are doing anything..can you just give us a quick what you are taking..or post the link with where you are now with what , how much, how many times a day...

What did you take yesterday..as for the maca I agree with you to go off them for a while..2 reason for a break and to see if you will get more results with the girls.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8791

I dont really know...i guess but not muchDodgy

Ok..Isabelle lets see what we can do for Prettymama..lets see if you agree with me..this is what she is doing..
Every mid morning i take 2 fenugreek 610 mgs...1 maca 510mgs ...and 1 saw palmetto 585mgs....then after dinner.i take 1 fenugreek...2 maca...and 1, saw palmetto then i also massge twice daily...

I think she should take
2 FG morning and night
keep the SP the same
take out maca

maybe add another kind of herb..not sure what..

Well Prettymama (this is going to get technical again),

When you take out the maca, you have no phyto-estrogens left. They are necessary for permanent growth. The rest of the program is good: breast feed tea and fenugreek for prolactin, SP against DHT, fenugreek to slim your waist, and fennel as a progestin (don't drink too much fennel tea: 1 or two cups, or else it will stop your growth).

There are not many options for phyto-estrogens:
- If you breastfed and had your target size then, you can do without. Just take wild yam to slow the breakdown of estradiol.
- Young, prone to acne? Hops (also for menopause).
- Cycling? You have another option for the 2nd half of the cycle: red clover.
- PM for the first half only: if you're already used to FG and FN, keep them in the 2nd half.
- go back to maca, just not too much.

You could also try less known phyto-estrogens like shatavari or those two I'm searching the neighborhood for: yellow dock or sheep sorrel.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=32666&highlight=yellow+dock+sheep+sorrel#pid32666

Hi Susan,

Agree. After the phyto-estrogen ramp up, 4 FG a day. Wait and see what phyto-estrogen Prettymama decides on.

(31-07-2011, 08:27 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Susan,

Agree. After the phyto-estrogen ramp up, 4 FG a day. Wait and see what phyto-estrogen Prettymama decides on.

I am confused..I thought FG was a phytoestrogen and maca wasnt..Huh

I'm more and more convinced fenugreek is not a phyto-estrogen. It's a galactogogue (increases prolactin), and hypoglycemic (increases both insulin level and insulin sensitivity).

You're right, maca is not a phyto-estrogen, but for Prettymama, it is an alternative for phyto-estrogens. If she would choose to go back to maca, it would increase estrogen, since she grew booty on it before. Then we only need to find out why she grows booty and not boobs. That could be genetic, but I'm sure topical growth factors or fattening oils will help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon