Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much dandelion root should i take?

I just purchased some 550mg dandelion root caps. I also just started a serious exercise routine, and although I'm not focused on loosing weight, I am planning to lower my body fat percentage and gain muscle, which would probably be very contradictory to BE. I'm planning to hold off on starting BE for about 2 months, while I get in shape. During that time I plan to take dandelion root to slowly increase my sensitivity to estrogen. This could be really important for me, since my super small boobies must have very few receptors to begin with Tongue
Wahaika recommends also using dandelion externally at the same time. I plan on getting some dandelion extract for this purpose ASAP. The GNC bottle of caps says to take 1 pill a day, but dandelion has many uses, and was wondering if that was the right amount for my purposes. How much internal and external dandelion root do I need? Also, am I the first person to actually take Wahaikas advice, and do several months a this stuff before starting BE? Before I started seriously researching this stuff, I was so close to just buying a big bottle of random breast enhancement pills and just hoping for the best. Thank god we hae this resource!

The GNC bottle of caps says to take 1 pill a day, but dandelion has many uses, and was wondering if that was the right amount for my purposes. How much internal and external dandelion root do I need?

I don't know of anyone that has tried it. When you do, start slow in case you have an allergic reaction. If you have diabetes, or even if you don't, watch out for blood sugar lowering effects as it stimulates insulin production.

As for internal dosage, I don't know of a limit. Some people eat dandelion on their salads. Externally, I would use it the same as the olive oil/borage oil/fenugreek batter.

Thanks for answering. Ive been taking one pill a day, and I've been using it for massage in the same amount recommended for fenugreek extract. Im actually excited to be the guinea pig on this one. Ill be sure to keep you updated .

So it is suggested to take Dandelion for a few months before starting to take anything for NBE? Why is this? Also, are there any other things I should be doing before I start with my PM and SP? Please and thank you. I am trying my best to gather all the information I can before I start doing anything so I get the best results so I don't have to try and try again.

Wahaika has said that there are studies showing that dandelion root increases the number of estrogen receptors per cell. More receptors means a higher estrogen threshold, so that women with smaller busts won't stall as easily.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon