Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i have decided with pm :)

it seems to have some of the best results Smile

am i right in thinking your start on the first day of your period for 15 days, stop for 15 days, then start again even if you are or not on your period?

i am starting on ainterol then switching to PM UK. i hoping there is no difference Smile

the days i don't take PM i'm taking fenugreek and fennel to try and maintain growth.

i am also on the bcp so im guessing my cycles going to be pretty messed up.

any side effects to these herbs?

good luck xxx it seems to have some of the best results Smile

am i right in thinking your start on the first day of your period for 15 days, stop for 15 days, then start again even if you are or not on your period?

i am starting on ainterol then switching to PM UK. i hoping there is no difference Smile

the days i don't take PM i'm taking fenugreek and fennel to try and maintain growth.

i am also on the bcp so im guessing my cycles going to be pretty messed up.

any side effects to these herbs?

good luck xxx

From what I gather you take it from the 8th day of your cycle, to the 21st. I've heard others say that you take it the day your period is over, then for 14 days. Since you're on BCP it should be really easy to tell when to start/stop. Plus since we don't usually ovulate anyway, I don't think it should make too much of a difference.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon