Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, girl from Seattle :)

Exclamation 

Hello Everyone!
I was looking for a support group / forum for natural breast enhancement and I found it! I hope to get along with everyone here, learn a lot, and make some nice internet buddies Smile

I'm not sure what the standard introduction is like here but here it goes. I am 24-years-old, live near Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. I like to read books, take photos, and exercise for hobbies. I work at a GNC and know a lot about supplements so I know I am going to be helpful for some of you here Tongue. People at work, my friends, and my family call me "the experimenter" Cool because I try new health and beauty tricks all the time and will try them till I see or don't see results.

Some of you might hate me for my statistics Sad and I may come off as selfish but if you just read you'll understand. Back in high school when I was really skinny I was almost a B cup and now that I have gained weight my boobs are much much bigger, though so is the rest of me Angry. I am looking to lose 70 pounds of weight while also keeping my bust size because I know I will go back to barely being a B cup when I lose all my weight. I am currently a DD Blush and I want to see if I can remain a D cup even with all that weight lost Huh. That is why I am here to try and lose and maintain at the same time. If I don't maintain my breast size when I lose the weight then I will use what I learn here and try to build them back up again Big Grin.

My stats:
Bust: 48"
Upper waist: 40"
Lower waist: 41"
Cup size: 38 DD

What I am using / doing:
-My own mixture of Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica-infused castor oil rubbed and on my breasts and wrapped with seran wrap twice a day for at least an hour or over night. I massage my breasts when applying this before I wrap them up.
-Doing weight-resistance chest exercises at the gym twice a week followed by using my Easy Curves machine afterward and then followed by 50 grams of soy protein.
-1,000mg of Saw Palmetto berries
-1220mg of Fenugreek
-2000mg of Royal Jelly
-300mg of concentrated Red Clover
-Soy milk in diet

Hello and welcome.

You sound like you will be a valuable person on the forums with your background in supplements perhaps you can help Wahaika on the herbs forum, an extremely knowledgeable source of information but I always think is bombarded with too many questions. Lol

The info you have provided is great and to get the most out of it you should make a program page and put this up on there.

As your breasts have stretched out to a DD already you have the potential to stay there and you should have every success with your program. Although its fine to try the herbs you have mentioned I actually think you would get a lot out of massage for maintaining the size you are but doing the herbs cant hurt.

good luck XXBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon