Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hours of research and still clueless :(

i have totally confused myself by all this lol. i have read somewhere birth control pills can still be taken with PM but only low dose birth control? :/
my BCP are called rigevidon 150mg levenorgestrel/30mgethiylestradiol

does anyone have any clue if these are safe to use with PM

xxxi have totally confused myself by all this lol. i have read somewhere birth control pills can still be taken with PM but only low dose birth control? :/
my BCP are called rigevidon 150mg levenorgestrel/30mgethiylestradiol

does anyone have any clue if these are safe to use with PM

xxx

Hey,

lol lol your not alone in the confusion area...Rolleyes What you should do is email the company...ask them, give the brand of BC just because and they my help you.. that is what I did with the herb question and they said not to take with other herbs..supps ok..the other thing to do is just take the PM with the BC and see what happens..IMO if your cycle goes off then change it but then you dont want to waste money and fine you cant use it...IMO it is up to you to decide but look at the site of the brand you are buying and see what is says and even if there is a forum..bottom line ask the company you are buying from..you may find out info useful for this site on this question..Wink

This thread my help some..I will keep looking for some more on it...just to let you know there are alot of members taking PM and bcp..I am not one sorry...but I have read alot of post where they are taking both..k..here is a link

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=97&page=1

thank you! im going to lurk on this forum a little longer while i decide to take them or not but that has helped alot.
i'm thinking of taking them while staying on BCP but with a few hours between, hopefully that will give each pill time to work individually.
it's a shame the companys don't have more information on their websites! it seems loads of people are confused by this also lol
xxx

I know that mydreamisGcup is on the depo shot and is taking PM, but that's not quite the same as the pill and I'm not sure if she uses any other form of contraception.
I'm also on BCP and looking in to PM (I might switch to PM after I finish this round of BO)
I take a super low dose pill, and I'd figure that if any methods of NBE would affect BCP then they all would since they all involve estrogens.
However, after looking through 4 pages on Google search I, just like you, am still clueless.

it is a nightmare!
can i be nosey and ask what dose BCP your on?
i have read somewhere (although i wouldn't fully trust it) that anything under 50mg should be fine.
i am on breast actives atm but im looking to change to PM as soon as. but i don't want to either risk it not working cause of BCP or becoming pregnant! xxx it is a nightmare!
i have read somewhere (although i wouldn't fully trust it) that anything under 50mg should be fine.
i am on breast actives atm but im looking to change to PM as soon as. but i don't want to either risk it not working cause of BCP or becoming pregnant! xxx

it is a nightmare!
i am on breast actives atm but im looking to change to PM as soon as. but i don't want to either risk it not working cause of BCP or becoming pregnant! xxx it is a nightmare!
i am on breast actives atm but im looking to change to PM as soon as. but i don't want to either risk it not working cause of BCP or becoming pregnant! xxx

sorry im not sure why that posted so much lol xsorry im not sure why that posted so much lol x

I take Loestrin 24 FE. It's a 1/20 pill, I think it's the lowest dose possible. And I feel ya, getting pregnant right now is not an option even if I had to give up my boob journey.

Ugh, I wish I could find some coinciding information!

I came across this just a minute ago, it's the most straight forward information I've seen so far.

http://www.breastnexus.com/archive/index...-6321.html

iv heard progesterone based contraceptives are better for nbe because the increase progesterone helps keep the body sensitive to estrogen(inc. phytoestrogens) because too much eatrogen and the body becomes resistant to its effects and progesterone helps counteract ill effects of high estrogen and i know im on the depo provera(progesterone injection) and got great growth Big Grin also i could take it everyday for 3months(but i am taking breaks after each 3 months to clear my body) because i dont have periods on the injection Big Grin

i may just switch to the injection,

is it just the estrogen that effects the PM then?

thanks for your help, glad your seeing such good results
xxi may just switch to the injection,

is it just the estrogen that effects the PM then?

thanks for your help, glad your seeing such good results
xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon