Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

advice from people taking pm :)

heya, i an currently taking breast actives and very dissapointed! i was looking to try either wonderup or PM but have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

firsty where do you buy your PM from? i have found some on ebay but unsure if to trust it!

how long do you have to take PM for?

are results permenent?

what else do you use with PM?

do they lift the breasts? (i am trying to fix my sagging)

and lastly what results have you got/ did you get?

take care and thank you xx

also sorry, would it be safe to take PM and breast actives?

x

youll probably get best results using just pm without breast actives(although if you'v already bought both you could try one first) using other herbal supplements reduces pms effectivness.

got it from ainterol website but i think they also have a ebay store

i took pm throughout the month not cycling because im on the depo provera(progesterone contraceptive injection) so i dont have periods. But cycling is the best way if your worried pm will mess up your cycle.
i have taken pm for only 3months now on a month break so after il do another 3months

with pm i used only
a good multivitamin(skin,hair and nail tablets can be good)
10g l arginine(for increase growth hormone)

see my pics results in the pm area of this site, they do look alot fuller and rounder for only 3months i gained over 4inchs small d to full f cup.

pm results are more permenant the longer you use it i havent taken it for 2 weeks(in break) but not lost any growth so far.

thank you for your help mydreamisGcup Smile
x

Hi Mydream,

4" in 3 months. Woww. Another cup size and you can change your nick Big Grin

I have also been reading about that dose of L-arginine: 12,000 ml. Do you drink the liquid? Does it really increase growth hormone all by itself?

Be strong in the break Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon