Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions!

Hi, I'm new here, I posted this on the "personal programs" board aswell, but I'm not sure which is a better place to put it. I've been browsing different threads for a while and decided to actually join and start! Over the past year the way my breasts look and feel has completely changed. There is almost no volume at the top of them, and they are starting to droop somewhat (the bottom is touching my abdomen and was not before). When I look at them from the front they look almost deflated, and from the side they look somewhat like a ski slope. It seems that a lot of my breast tissue has moved downwards. Before this change I had very perky, round and full medium/small sized breasts (34B) and I was happy with them! They were springy to the touch before and now are kind of floppy. The way they look has been bothering me for a while and this is the first place I've found that offers a solution. I'm not sure exactly what caused this, I have had some weight fluctuation and have also been under a lot of stress so I'm not sure if that could have affected my hormones (I just turned 17 by the way.) I don't think I should look into herbal solutions because I could still be developing and wouldn't want to interfere with that. I also don't exactly have a lot of money to spend on this, since I'm in high school and my parents are not going to give me money for anything. From the little I know, I'm guessing massage would be my best option? Would this be able to restore the shape and lift that I had before? How exactly do you perform a breast massage for growth/firming/lift/fullness? I've also heard that hops are able to help breasts, but I'm not really sure how that works. Fixing this would be a huge boost in my confidence, it is the only thing about my body that I really dislike, but because I've thought of it as "unfixable" I've fixated on other parts of my body and made myself unhappy in general. Even wearing push up bras doesn't really help because the volume/fullness of my actual breast is just not there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey, I am not an expert at all (i have started my program like...yesterday ?) But browsing i found something that could suite you. While massaging try to hold your breast firmly, drag them up and with the other hand massage the area where you lack volume and drag the breast toward your collarbone.
I read something about soya milk, too, but I didn't try it myself.
Let me know how it goes !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon