Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Total Body Balance

First off, Hi All! :waves:

New here, and apparently need to get some fenugreek and fennel to help with my 32A (or 32AA, I'm embarrassed to have them measured and don't own a tape measure) breasts.

One thing I saw on another site/blog (several months ago, so I don't remember who or the web address) was a lady with smaller breasts who said that by enhancing her breasts a few of her other bodily quirks cleared up.

So to the essence of this post: I have alopecia areata/totalis. This is hair loss caused by one's own immune system (they think). Unfortunately many 'cures' and treatments have turned out to be a complete bunk, so I thought I'd try growing my breasts now that I'm off the weird herbs the Chinese medicine doctor had me on.

Just wondering if anyone felt that the rest of their body got a boost from the treatments listed here, not just the breast boost Smile

Thanks to one and all

The herbs used for breast enhancement all have other uses, so I think it's quite plausible that your health in general can benefit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon