Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any herbal remedies?

Rainbow 

I want to make my breasts fuller and firmer.
I tried massaging with olive oil but no result could be seen.
Please someone share some herbal, natural products to make my breasts fuller.
I know there are many products on the market but I don't want to test them, I need something safe and effective.

I made my breasts firmer in a month with herbal cream Love 36 Wink

I highly recommend you to read the forum!!! you will get all the information you are looking for!
Good Luck

thank you

Here are the some best home based remedies for firmer breasts. Hope you will find them useful.

Rum and lemon juice: Mix 1 lemon and 1/2 cup good quality rum and let stand overnight. Apply to the breasts the next morning with a massage. Give your breasts a shower with cold water afterward.

Egg: Beat an egg white until creamy and rub it on the bottom of the breast. Leave on for 30 minutes and wash with onion water.

Exercises: A very good exercise to strengthen the pectoral muscles is known as "the lizard". Lie face down and support your hands on the floor to the height of the shoulders. Stretch your arms by lifting the body from the waist up. Repeat 10 times.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon