Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's the difference between a Noogleberry and Brava device?

Other than the price of course. it seems to me that they work in the same way and use the same technique. there must be more to it though, right?

the shape of the domes are different.
Brava requires at least 10 hours of wear daily.

From what i read , Brava gives faster results maybe cause of the hours you have to put into it. BUT seriously i dont think its worth it. You need to be patient for it to grow.

Brava works with tissue expansion, applied pressure expands the tissue and the body responds by making new tissue. The theory is that you have to apply the pressure for a long time for it to work, hence the 12 hours for 12 weeks guidelines from Brava.

I am not sure how noogleberry works. Some girls say it is also tissue expansion but with higher pressure for a shorter time during the day but longer time to work (many months to years).

I tried both and got great results with Brava but don't think I could do it again. It is such a time commitment that if you have a full time job you have almost zero time for something else for those 3 months.

this is what i'm trying to figure out as well.... :-/

CousinRose, how much were you able to grow on brava and how long did you use it for? Did you use Brava alone or did you use any sort of pills with it as well? I'm considering getting it, but not sure if I should since it's sort of expensive and not sure how much time I'll actually be able to commit to it...

Brava was made for a permanent growth but noogleberry was only made to provide temporary swelling. But women found out that by using noogleberry regularly gave them permanent results.
The reason I like Brava is that it gave a timeframe. 12 hours a day for 12 weeks, I did 13-14 hours a day for 12 weeks. Those 3 months were very hard but because I was a student studying at home I had time to put in the hours. I gained 1 cup size at that time, went from a A cup to a B cup approx. and my shape really improved. I loved the result and during the process the swelling was so big and inspiring. My hardest part was sleeping on my back all that time.
I took NOTHING with Brava.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon