Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM from Thailand to Europe, problems with customs?

Hi,
I am thinking abt. ordering PM directly from Thailand to Europe. Anyone have done that?
I once ordered vitamins from the US and had to pay tax etc and the pills were stuck at the customs. Then I learned to order within EU which was easy.

Anyone knows if there can be problem ordering from Thailand to an European country within the EU?

Thanks!

I didn't have problem with customs. When I ordered St.Herb they came from Thailand directly but I didn't have to pay any extras. My order was 2 bottles of pills and two tubes of cream. I think it all depends on the price of your order. Before PM I was using BO, I ordered BB (Bountiful Breast) 6 months supply and that didn't go through customs at all. My guess is that if the order is inexpensive then it goes through without problems.

Use your heads! Why get PM from Thiland? There's several places that we all know of, that have good reputation. If you wanna pay crazy P&P then it's up to you.
One thing I never did get about breast nexus, was the amount of promoters trying to sell there products!! Tongue who cares!

Ginie: Thank you for your info. I think I will try to order and see!

Kelsie: Thank you for answering. When comparing prices it looks much cheaper to buy direct from Thailand. The P&P are not expensive. More the custom and tax I am worried about after experience ordering from US at one point.

I've ordered three lots of Ainterol direct from Thailand to the UK in the past 9 months or so. All three arrived in just under three weeks each time and I didn't have to pay any import duty, tax, etc.
Postage wasn't extortionate, about 10GPB for three bottles.

Don't know if that helps any.

Pansy Mae

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon