Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effects of breast feeding on breasts ( Picture)

Hi everyone, there is alot of talk around at the minute on how breast feeding or even just breast milk coming in effects breasts. Now for those who dont know me, i was male but about a year or so ago i induced lactation mainly for personal reasons (Boyfriend) lol and just to see if i could. I did and i kept my breast milk in for about 3 months. I never really breast fed but here is a picture from before and 4 weeks after i dried up. There was a big change in my breasts and they did loose fullness and they started to sag alot more afterward. My nipples and areola where also effected. But i never lost any size atall and actually gained a cup size.

[attachment=1017]

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

they still look great! And tbh the sagging really doesnt look much more plus they got biggerX
Thanks for posting this up im sure its useful for alot of women and men on here.

Btw what nbe method did u use?
Also did u gradually reduce the milk ive heard women who wean slowly replump up their breasts more.

Hi Hun, i used bountiful breast and a noogleberry for about 2 year constant lol kind of came an obsession of mine if im honest, but i had alot of success so im very happy Smile I stopped suddenly which in hind sight was a mistake, it was painful and not a pleasent experience so id agree weaning slow is the way to go lol.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks for sharing! I agree, they look great. I weaned both of my children slowly and my breasts are still "empty", but weaning slowly is the way to go anyways because you won't get engorged, which can be painful! (as you learned!)

very interesting. thanks for sharing! i currently have a little bit of milk in my breasts due to my thyroid dysfunction and my body is producing a bit more prolactin than normal. i was thinking about amplifying the effect to get larger breasts. BUT, i'm hesitant as to what happens when i stop massaging them and the milk dries up... i don't want them to sag. i'm already super flat. i don't want to be flat AND saggy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon