Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can't get no satis... suction.

Excuse the bad pun.

Anywaay (: my Noogleberry arrived today. I ordered large domes and couldn't get any suction whatsoever. It is quite obvious that medium domes would be too small as I am already filling a large amount of the large domes. If I were to go down a dome size I expect my boobs would be crushed in there but there would still be gaps at the bottom.

It seems that the shape of my boob just doesn't suit them Sad they're too... thin. Would contoured rings help with this? I didn't buy any because I couldn't afford them but also because I don't know what they're for...

I can assure you I contorted myself into every position imaginable for a good hour trying to persuade the Noogleberry to suck 'em up but it was just not possible.

I am highly disappointed Sad and would be most grateful for any suggestions.

i read somewhere a girl had the same problem put alot of blue tac around the rings and it worked or hold them on with your hands for the first few weeks
But hey if your taking herbs or pm(definitely widens breasts) they should fit soon Big Grin
Dont be discouraged im sure youll figure some solution out.

Oo I'll try the blu-tack (: I've managed to find some suction now and the weird thing is it's a lot harder to maintain on my bigger boob than on my smaller boob. I don't think my bigger boob is going to fit into the large dome for more than a week :/ but the other one has a way to go... I hadn't realised I was so uneven!

Using lots of lotion will help get the suction. I have the large contoured domes, and the lotion helps. You can also try one dome at a time.
Good luck!

I have to do one dome at a time, 2 is absolutely hopeless Tongue I was really dumb though and when I realised I should only use one, I detached the other dome but kept the tubing on for the two domes. I kept wondering why I couldn't get any suction then I realised that obviously air was getting in through the bit of tube not attached to anything. Then I was reaaally dumb and thought 'well if I bite it in my mouth that'll stop it!'. Today it occurred to me to only using the single bit of tubing from the handpump to the dome... I feel like a right plonker.

And I'll try using lots of lotion Smile thanks x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon