Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

final clarification before purchase!

Ordering my ainterol PM
just want to clarify
I take it for 15 days from the first day of my period
then i stop and start with my saw palmetto/borage oil again for 15 days until i get my next period.
and then 1st day of next period, i start my pm again.

am i correct?
can i take saw palmetto, vitamin c, flaxseed oil, fish oil, and borage oil at the same time as i take my PM?..what will happen if i take my pm every single day for the next three months, along with my other vitamins?

someone pleasee answer this=]
thank you <3

I don't know about how you should take SP or borage. When it comes to PM then there're different methods - taking it every day without breaks or taking it only from day 1 until your ovulation (or 1 day before ovulation). I don't know where 15 days came from, probably because most women ovulate in the middle of the cycle. But we all are different and some can have ovulation on day 8, for example. PM is the strongest phytoestrogen, so your method depends on your dose. Low doses are safe to take throughout the cycle. If you take high doses throughout the cycle I can make a qualified guess that you will either skip your period or get a big delay. You can expeiment and tell us about it. I also advise you to go through the archived forum and see how people were taking PM and what came out of it. Reading will take time but it's worth it.

hey ginie! thanks for the responseSmile

im gonna order it, take 2 every day for 30 days..then the next month if i dont get my period i'll take it for 15 days and so on..

i'l continue taking my vitamins through out anyways-
lets see what happens^_^!

I emailed ainterol and I gave a list of my supps..they said all to take while taking PM ok..but they said SP not good but I do take SP but I am experimenting with taking or not with PM.. email them with the same exact question and see what they tell you..but sometimes depending on each individual we break the rulesBig Grin I take my PM with some lemon water then wait 1/2 hour to 1 hour then take whatever else..today I havent taken the SP yet but I am not sure if I want too..seeing how my growing signs do without it..or may just take SP in the middle of the day of a low dose...experimenting..trial and error..

On the bottle Ainterol says to take one a day for 2-3 weeks before starting the 2 a day. I am taking mine the full 30 days as Wahaika doesn't see why it can't be taken. Also, Chiyomilk was taking an expensive version of PM for the first 15 days, and then different supp for the next 15. I guess it just depends on how you react to it. Also, another member cited side effects if not taken with milk. That one really helped me. Now I take it with milk and I don't feel dizzy or disoriented.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon