Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHAT DOES A 16 YR OLD HAVE TO DO TO GROW BOOBS??!!

Question 

ANY advise could work right now. My bestie has DDs and i want 36D's. Im currently a 36C and am taking 3 610mg Puritans Pride fenugreek capsules twice a day on an empty stomach. What should i drink, eat ect..? please reply and try not to discourage me lol either way im hopeful. Rolleyes and I do the chi massage the 360 rotations. I also do 20 pushups and situps each night. im an athelete. Big Grin Suggestions on how i can reach my goal ASAP? THE ATTACHMENT IS MY GOAL. AWESOME RIGHT? Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

haha when i was your age at school me n my friends were the 3 hotties lol one girl was uk size 8 with natural 34Js standing next to her everyday my 30dds were nothing i was allways the skinny one so i know what the pressures like.

You could eat more protein but youd have to reduce fat and sugars to avoid weight gain theres probably some calculater for this online.
Also cutting out fizzy sugary drinks and anything containing caffene, cigs?

You could add other supplements used in nbe like collagen, flaxseed oil, a multi vit.(hair skin and nails ones are good) free hypnosis/subliminals(cant hurt to try)
More sleep is also needed for growth try to get at least 8hrs.

Pushups are good especially if you do different types(arms close, arms wide, try some stood up with your hands on the wall if you cant do too many proper ones)
But keep at it and youll be able to build up the amount. You could add in crunches(a smaller waist will help your boobs look bigger) and squats(thighs and butt) to cover all main problem areas, being more toned all over will improve your whole figure and make you feel better about your body, boobs or no boobs.

The key thing with nbe is stay possitive and keep constant, sadly it can take months or years for results although younger people often see them faster.

Your goal pics probably more like a f considering the size of the rest of the girl?

I have Biotin hair skin and nail pills. Will they work?

Hi Nina!!!
I take Biotin too and have for almost a year. They never did much in the boob area but my hair is always shiny and the tips of my nails are naturally solid white.
When it comes to NBE, you won't see results fast. Like Dream said...you have to be patient. I've been using the Breast Actives System for 4 weeks now. I've definitely become perkier and more full. I haven't quite grown a cup yet but my bras are fitting much tighter and I've had to loosen the straps. They say it usually takes 3 months to start seeing results but the younger you are the faster you make progress. What size are you now? There are some girls on here who have seen a lot of success with pumps (if you're into that sort of thing) but I don't know much about it. Just be careful and do your research. Some products out there have some bad side effects.
Ok I'm rambling...Smile I hope this helps. Good luck with your hunt!!

P.S. I'm getting ready to take my 1 month pictures and post them if you would like to check out my progress

Hi Nina,

Try massage with FG. If you massage longer than normal (45 minutes) you get a swell. It lasts for a few hours, sometimes the whole night. So if you have the time to do that 3-4 times a day, it looks like that's your true size.

The best thing you can do is.......

to do nothing!

Eat a balanced diet with plenty of the right protein, carbs and healthy fats. Doing an NBE program could be detrimental in other ways. As an athlete you are already doing plenty of good for your body. Taking NBE supplements now could get in the way of what your body is trying to accomplish on its own. Wait until you are about 3 years older. You'll be glad you did.

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon