Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

16 too early for herbs??

Question 

I am 16 years old and a 36C. I really would love to have bigger boobs to fit my body because i'm tall and thick but my boobs throw everything OFFAngry. I am taking fenugreek and massaging with it also.. am i too youngHuh? Is there anything else i can do? PLEASE HELP!Sad

probably a bit young because they have some chance of growing themself but its up to you because everyones body is different, plus theres no age limit on soya milk or herbal teas are there.
A herbal cream would maybe help wouldnt mess with your hormones ones with pm seems to work well with massage.
Other things suitable for your age would be a noogleberry or hypnosis tracks

Hi Nina, and Mydream

What's wrong with 36C at age 16? Even without doing anything special, they will grow to DD by age 23.

And the one thing to do at age 16 is preparing for breast development. Check the boobie foods and quick tips sections of the forum, and read anything on nutrition by Wahaika. Check what you eat now:

Do you eat enough protein, as in meat, chicken, fish, eggs?
Are you eating too much simple carbs (sugar, white flour or white rice)?
Do you get enough Vitamin B, C, and Zinc? Maybe take a hair or hair-skin-nails multivitamin?
Do you eat enough healthy fats, especially GLA?
Are there too much phyto-progestins in your food, like thyme, oregano, licorice, turmeric or curry?
Is there ethinylestradiol in your bcp (combination pill), or is it only progestin?
Do you eat a good source of collagen?
How are your growth hormones (HGH and GF): are you growing (getting taller, gaining weight)?

Check the questions above, and you should develop DDs in no time Smile But even if you miss only one, you may not develop naturally.

Well i eat Chipotle a lot so thats a bunch of white rice and things but i do eat a lot of fried chicken and greens ect.. I'm black haha. I play varsity volleyball, varsity basketball and soccer so i workout a lot which gives me little time to relly even pay attentio to ehat it is i am eating when i get really hungry. I am 5'9 and weigh 140. I would love to invest in a noogleberry, but i have NO MONEY LOL. I am a 24/7 athelete so when i do get money it is spent on Chipotle!! I am clueless right now at this but my goal is 36D or DD. I <3 boobies!! Blush That would make my confidence go wwaayyy up.Big Grin

Has anyone received permanent growth by just massaging and taking herbs such as Saw Plamento and Fenugreek and Red Clover Blossom?. Or using an oil or lotion to massage with!?Huh

Yes. Even males grew on fenugreek alone. Don´t panic. Start a thread in the program pages with your stats, Just copy the list of things that matter from one of Wahaika´s posts, propose a program and ask him to comment. But I still think your growth will be fine if you just start boobie foods and eliminate the common mistakes that stop NBE. A lot of women here would kill the whole forum for a 36C. And having that at age 16 is so much more than a good start!

Yeah girl, I'd be happy with your body now! :L
Personally, fenugreek did absolutely nothing for me but that was taking it purely by itself, no saw palmetto or red clover and with limite time to massage. I would certainly give saw palmetto a go if I were you, I don't think it would have an unhealthy effect on puberty. (I don't know that for certain though!)
Massage, massage, massage! I cannot stress that enough Smile I would say that it's one of the most essential things to NBE, especially as it's not the kind of thing that can't suit you (: and lots have people have achieved permanent growth from it x

k thanks so much!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon