Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

reply to PM...for Kailee61310

Fairplay, thanks Smile
The whole "hormones messed up for life" thing was just my way of making things light-hearted Smile I didn't mean it literally and about the birth control, two of my friends are on it however I don't think it had any effect on their breasts, I suppose natural is better Smile

Again thanks ♥

Not sure about quantities of phytoestrogens in herbal treas and how they would affect a teenager, but it seems that the logic behind "no herbal NBE for under 18/21" is that phytoestrogens are different on molecular level from human estrogens and, from what I understand, may interfere with production and binding of our own estrogens. And, since teenagers have not experienced a full spectrum of hormonal changes yet, phytoestrogens can do more harm than good.

While on the other hand, BO is not supplying much hormones in the pill itself, but rather makes your body activate its own mechanisms of hormone production if something is hindering it (malnutrition, stress or whatever). I wish I had BO when I was developing.

Big Grin kinda respect to dropdeadoll cause i think its important too to not just blindy agree with the majority or product adverts without fact or proof.....
that the 2 girls who had most growth took over 2yrs and also used a noogleberry(wich is very effective on its own) if anyone has had over 3in growth on JUST bo id love to see.
But to me it seems more work than its worth i mean u gotta change your whole diet take loads of expensive supplements and use a noogleberry and its going to take years for just 4inch of growth .....give me herbs/pm anytime!

yh and the herbs for kids its true about me drinking tonnes of herbal tea(mainly fenugreek, fennel and liquorice because i love the taste) and soya milk as a kid im a really really picky eater n id get weird phobias to random foods n drink eg. baked beans and cows milk(atm its chips/fries eeeeewww*cringes*)probably used to drink about 10cups of tea id never heard of nbe then but all those herbs must have effected my breasts i had huge titties(all my family has small ones to medium after pregnancy but no one else has bigger than a c) as a young teen until i got the dumb idea that i was fat at uk size 10(id slap myself now if i could go back in time)

Anyways where is the proof that herbs are bad for kids because im the only example i know n im pretty healthy really low maintenance health too i dont think i could ever get fat(i eat like an obese person n im uk size 8) i dont get ill like ever n my depression and anorexia was due to other personal events
But i did have amazing breasts as a kid
So yh if anyone has actual PROOF rather than saying 'oh um... yh well i heard herbs are bad for kids' please share otherwise dont talk about what you dont know.

n im sure that the risk must be incredibly low, non serious and fixable if i was a kid now who purposely wanted big boobs i would try herbs because weighing up those so talked about but unproven 'risks' compared with gains(as i have experience of which is more than you can say about your 'risks')

if there was any real risk some american wouldve sued herbal teas or soya milk for not having any age warnings

I never claimed to be an expert on herbal NBE, I don't know much about it. All I do know is my own experience with herbal NBE, which with Zoft gum was good, but with the individual herbal routine I was on... was a horrible experience. I had many side effects such as weight gain, acne, cellulite (which I never had before), mood swings, decrease in sex drive, hair falling out, etc. So from my own experience with taking individual herbs, it wasn't good, and I was I believe 21 or so at the time. As far as an expert on herbs and who would probably be able to provide proof to herbs being bad for those under 18/21 would probably be Wahaika. He would know more on that than I would.

Now as far as birth control pills... I was put on them as soon as I started my period around age 13, why? Because number 1 I was having irregular periods, 2 I had severe acne, 3 my mom was worried I'd get pregnant or something, even though I was not consensually sexually active until much later. I can say birth control pills did NOT give me big breasts. I was flat chested until about 15/16 then I grew to a humble 32B until my pregnancy at 16/17 when I got up to a 34C, after pregnancy and breastfeeding I went down to a empty, saggy, 32AA. Now I don't want to discourage anyone from breastfeeding, I was just unlucky and would have probably ended up the same way had I not breastfed.

Now, I have noticed with massive gains with herbs it seems to be with PM, am I right? I have never tried PM! So I wouldn't know about it at all. But it does seem that herb in particular is best for massive gains if someone wants them. But as far as I know, don't you have to continue to take it to keep what you gain? Just curious.

And yes it did take time for me to gain 4 inches, a normal puberty span is about 7 years, so honestly I expected it. When I first found the NBE boards everyone was on individual herbal routines, and it took them years to get massive gains as well, the ones that were lucky enough anyway. So I didn't expect to grow as much as I did any sooner than I had. But yea... technically about the NB thing, it is very good. But I was using it for months before I started BO. I was on BO for 6 months, and that's when I grew the 2 inches. I also got my first 2 inches within a 6 month period. So actually if you want to be technical it took a course of 1 yr once finding what worked for me. so 4 inches/4 cup sizes within 1 yr I think is a VERY reasonable time frame. But that's my opinion.

Now as far as BO being costly/a pain to take on. In my opinion my individual herbal routine was a worse hurdle. I took Ultra Breast which was very affordable compared to Bountiful Breast. I also didn't take anything extra besides kelp for NBE while taking BO. The other supplements I took/still take were NOT for NBE. They were for skin/hair/nails and general health. Kelp is very affordable, I believe you can get a bottle of it from swanson vitamins for like $5 maybe more maybe less, can't remember, and you get a TON of pills in the bottle and only have to take one per day. As far as diet adjustment, I already eat a high protein diet, so wasn't hard for me, the very slight adjustments I made was VERY easy. I listed out a few times what my diet was for a day and the amounts of protein per meal to demonstrate how easy it really is and how most people are already getting alot of protein and don't even know it. Once you map out your normal diet, you realize it. So, with BO, I only technically had to take 4 pills per day, and I paid attention to my diet, though didn't really have to change anything, hmmm...

But with individual herbs... lets break this down... I was taking upwards of 20 pills per day, I had to cut out all caffeine. And within 2 months got horrible side effects, and no growth. Now I know others do well with them, and that's great, I'm glad they do. But in my experience, I just won't go back to those individual herbs again. It was way too many pills per day, the smell of them made me gag, and yea, just seems my body didn't react well to them. Now PM I haven't tried so maybe in the future if I ever want to try something besides BO and NB, I would probably give PM a shot to see how it goes. Oh and by the way, the whole cost thing, with the 20 something pills per day of the individual herbal routine, I was spending quite a bit on pills, just saying. And then spent more money to get my hair back, face cleared, cellulite gone, etc. etc. I don't know just in my opinion BO was easier for me to do.

I gained 3 inches on BO alone (taking Bountiful Breast) in about six months and went from a completely flat 34AAAAA to a "less flat" 34AA. The increase in measurement was so great for me because when I first started, I was literally skin over bones; you could see my ribs through my breasts. Every drop of fat that accumulated in my breasts was very noticeable and added to the measuring tape. I did attempt to use Noogleberry for a couple months after that on my smaller side last fall, but it didn't do anything for me at that time, so I quit. Unfortunately I've been really sick the past few months with sinus infections and the havoc antibiotics have wreaked on my body, and I had a bad reaction to milk thistle during my month-long break, so I've lost a few pounds and one inch on my bust (down to a 34AAA now). I restarted my BO program 6 days ago, and I'm already experiencing soreness and have regained some of the fullness that I had lost. BO does work!

Those of you women who are already large-breasted don't know how easy you have it, really. You speak about putting on 3 or 4 inches in such a short time like it's no big deal; but for those of us in the
In other words, it's completely unfair to compare the growth that a large-breasted woman gains from herbs or PM to the "lesser gains" small-breasted women gain from BO. Because remember, the VAST majority of women on this board are SMALL-BREASTED WOMEN WHO WILL NOT GAIN 3 INCHES IN 3 MONTHS. The big get bigger, while the small struggle to grow. It's not fair, but that's the reality.

I'm no expert on the effects large doses NBE of herbs could have on a genetic female during puberty (as was already mentioned, Wahaika is the one to ask!), but I'm pretty sure you risk screwing up your own hormones and possibly causing your body to stall or stop growing from the imbalance the herbs created. Since hormones like estrogen are already at elevated levels during puberty, I personally wouldn't want to risk something like possibly getting breast or ovarian cancer when I'm older by messing with hormones when I'm young like that. If a young girl has successfully used NBE-doses of herbs while young and has seemingly suffered no ill effect to her health (other than larger breasts), then she is very lucky. I'd be curious to see how her health was looking by the time she turns 45. If you are young and plagued by a flat chest (like I was/am), then BO is the safer route to go, as Bountiful Breast in particular was created especially for teenage girls who weren't developing correctly. You just need to wait until you've have periods for at least two years before starting BO.

So sure, if you're a C or a D cup and you want to get bigger, go ahead and do herbs or PM or whatever you want because you will probably grow to achieve any size you want in a relatively short period of time (but I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you really consider how very massive breasts will be affected from the process of aging - and for the sake of your poor back, please don't go TOO huge!). And for those of us with smaller bust sizes, BO can be just as effective, if not more, than herbs (not sure about PM as I haven't tried that yet). But growth will be much slower for us. Don't let it discourage you! It just takes us petite gals longer to achieve our goals.

That is all. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon