Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question about Steven Jones hypnosis

hi everyone,

So excited just bought the mp3 downloads for steven g jones- daytime affirmation and the hypnosis one. one problem though cannot figure out how to download them to my computer or ipod??

Thanks and happy boobie growing! Tongue
Lela

I figured it out!! lol

Thanks though Blush

Hi
I've bought the subliminal from him, and I've downloaded successfully to my computer. I don't have an ipod or mp3 so I want to burn it to CD. It burns successfully (or so my computer says it has), but when I put it into the CD player there is nothing there. The CD player definately works because I've tried other CDs in it. Does anybody know how else I can try to get it onto a CD or have any other suggestions on how I can listen to it without sitting at my computer all day!
Many thanks

From the media player on your computer, save it in ".wav" format, instead of in ".mp3" format, and burn the *.wav file on the CD. Maybe the ".wma" format will work too.

Thank you so much for this Isabelle. However, I'm having trouble finding out how to convert it from "mp3" to ".wav" in the media player. Please, could you explain how to do it.
Many thanks again for your help.

Hi djt-d,

I don't have a burner, so I couldn't try it myself. But in Windows Media Player, the easiest thing to do now is probably to just rip your own CD. If you double click an mp3 file on your computer, the player should open in a small window. Right click the blue bar on top of that window, and select "More options..."

The window that opens now has a tab "Rip Music". On that page, you can specify the format in which the player will save: "Windows Media Audio" (wma), mp3, or wav. Wav is the format your CD player should recognize easily, because it is the same format as a traditional audio CD. The following will go faster if you also check the box "Rip CD automatically". Click "Apply" at the bottom of the page.

Now insert the CD in your computer. If it doesn't offer to burn a CD, click the "switch to library" icon (three squares and an arrow). Then click the tab "Burn". Drag the hypnosis mp3 file into the burn list, or rightclick it and select "Add to burn list". Connect the burner and restart the media player. You may have to select the ".wav" format again at this point.

Hope this works Smile

Thank you for all this - I followed your instructions, and when I went into the 'rip music', the only options that come up for me are "Windows Media Audio", "Windows Media Audio (variable bit rate)", "Windows Media Audio Lossless", and "MPEG Layer-3" - there is no 'wav' option.

Do you know what else I can try.

Thank you again for the good help you have given so far - it's much appreciated.

Thank you

Hi djt-d,

You could try saving it in one of the wma formats. A CD player probably won't recognize those, but a DVD player will.

Thanks very much - I'll save it in that format and listen through my DVD player.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon