Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On What Day Of The Cycle I Should Start Taking PM?

Yesterday I recevied Bella's PM!!! Yay!!! The shipping was so FAST!
Now...She say's that You should start taking PM on the first day after your period ends. and to take it for 14 day's. and after the 14 day's your period should come in 3-5 day's after your stop taking the PM.
But I was thinking to my that maybe it's not right to take it on the day's after you ovulate. becuase the progesterone is domenint after you O.
and when you are on your period the estrogen is dominant.
So sould I start taking the PM on the first day of my cycle ( the first day of my period) or should I start taking it the day after my period ends?
Thanks for your help!

Gooood question!

First day of your cycle Smile

The Japanese girl, chiyomilk, starts PM on day 1 of cycle (1st day of period) until just before ovulation (I believe the Jap girl does cyle )charting. On the second half, she used or used B drops and PC.

What if you are on the pills? day 1 of cycle?

Most things I have read say day one of the cycle BUT Bella has had undeniable results with her program. I think, and that's a BIG think that everyone is different and we are all just going to have to see how things work for us. The Japanese girl with the huge-io breasticles stopped 2 days before ovulation to allow her oestrogen to drop and her period to start on time. Bella found this didn't work for her and therefore took/takes PM through ovulation because it screws up her cycle if she takes it through her period.

I'm going with the 'day 1 ' - 14 program first and see how that goes.

Fingers crossed!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon