Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice for Bloating

Rainbow 

I've read that a few people have given up on PM because the bloating was too much. Drink dandelion tea! Works wonders x

Great advice! Thanks :)

oh cool i how does it taste?

I think it tastes nasty :/ but not undrinkable. Lots of people like it though Smile

Lemon is a liver detox, maybe add that it may help the taste or even maybe a mint tea.. to add to the detox regimen you could have hot water with lemon first thing in the morning..

mmm lemon's my most favourite thing in the world ever

Was there any pain associated with the bloating? Took my first PM yesterday, and my stomach is literally screaming at me, since I woke up. Feels almost like contractions from labor, going into my back. Only its a steady ache, and doesn't get stronger like contractions. I keep burping also. It's mostly my right side too.

So sorry to hear that! What brand did you buy? Did you take it on empty stomach?

Uh oh, that doesn't sound good Sad any chance you might have appendicitus or you've contracted a kidney stone or something from taking supplements?

(15-06-2011, 12:16 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Lemon is a liver detox, maybe add that it may help the taste or even maybe a mint tea.. to add to the detox regimen you could have hot water with lemon first thing in the morning..

Oops!! Sorry I reread this thread and I thought you were doing a detox sorry, cause dandelion is used for detoxing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon